Haunted House | Yoonkook

[Summary]

Where Jungkook is forced to go to a haunted house with his friends on halloween and he ends up meeting a cute boy in a kitty costume.

Words: 2,695

~

~intro~

Halloween was merely days away before Jungkook realized that he hadn't bought a costume or made any plans. His friends, Taehyung and Namjoon, had planned to go to a popular haunted house and he was told that more people were also going along with them.

Before Jungkook even knew it, he was forced into a werewolf costume the night that the haunted house opened. Taehyung had told Jungkook that he's going with them even if he didn't want to. To be honest, he didn't mind.

Jungkook stared into his mirror at himself and furrowed his eyebrows. "How come I look scarier than you?" He chuckled as he watched Taehyung fiddle angrily with his own ears.

"Because," Namjoon spoke up as he stepped in front of Taehyung, reaching his hands up to fix Taehyung's wolf ears. "I wanted to show off my little pup tonight." He stated as he clipped on the ear correctly.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line as he looked back into the mirror. "You two always make me feel too single." He said.

Taehyung looked away from Namjoon and decided to argue with that. "Not true!" He almost whined out as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Besides, you'll get to meet Jimin and Yoongi tonight. Maybe that'll change."

"Maybe." Jungkook shrugged.

-

~Jungkook's POV~

By the time we reached the haunted house, it was already dark and there were plenty of people. It would be easy to get lost in the crowd, but I just decided to stick to my friends like glue to prevent that. That should be easy to do, right? How hard can it be?

I looked around at all of the Halloween costumes and decorations everywhere. "What's the point in dressing up?" I asked Taehyung.

He looked over at me and drew his eyebrows together. "It's Halloween. Did you expect Christmas ornaments instead?" He laughed.

I shook my head at that. "You're so mean to me." I frowned as I watched a person walk by. The person was crying and their friend was comforting them as much as they could. "What was that about?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Namjoon had a weird smile on his face. "You'll see." He said as Taehyung started jumping like a little kid with candy.

"Look, Joonie!" Taehyung pointed to a group of people who were walking towards the haunted house. "It's them! Let's go!" He said as he grabbed onto both Namjoon and my hands and forced us to run with him.

Namjoon smiled at him. "Calm down."

"Seokie!" Taehyung screamed in return.

The two guys on the right of the group turned towards Taehyung as he ran up to hug them. The whole group had stopped walking as they realized that we were behind them.

The taller one that Tae was hugging had on a wolf costume as well, and the other three boys had on cat ears and tails. "Jungkookie!" Tae turned back to me with a big smile. "This is Seokjin and Hoseok." He pointed at the one with the wolf ears and the other one who had yellowish orange cat ears on him.

The two smiled at me. "Hi." Hoseok said cheerfully as he wrapped his arm around Seokjin and hit him lightly.

"Hi, you can just call me Jin." He looked back at me. "Seokjin is too much to say."