💕 I did it for you. | Jinkook

[Summary]

Namjoon, Seokjin's best friend, drags him into an art class. The class is only in session every Saturday and is quite fun to take, but there's just one thing about it.

His ex boyfriend teaches the class.

Seokjin is going to strangle Namjoon.

Words: 5,224

"Come on, hyung, you can't just play video games on all of your off days

"Come on, hyung, you can't just play video games on all of your off days. You should get out and enjoy the world with me."

Seokjin deadpans at his best friend. "I can and will play all the games in the world, thank you very much." He waves Namjoon off, who's currently eating the sandwich Seokjin made him two minutes ago. "Besides, I don't like art like you do."

Namjoon sticks his bottom lip out and Seokjin stares at him with a cocked eyebrow because in all the years he's known his best friend, he's never seen Namjoon deliberately pout or make such a scene.

"Please, hyung," he begs. "I saw Taehyung comment about going to the class and I don't wanna go alone and look like a loser. Plus, it's free– I'll be paying for you!"

Seokjin gently places his own sandwich onto the napkin he's been using as a plate and then he wipes his hands off and crosses his arms over his chest.

"So you're just going to see Taehyung, huh? That's what this is all about?"

Namjoon smiles, bashfully rubbing at his neck. "I like art."

"You like Taehyung."

"I like them both, hyung, just please come with me. Just for the first few classes?"

Seokjin sighs. Namjoon is right, to some extent. Ever since he graduated college, he's been living life on repeat, going to work and playing PC games. Nothing exciting has happened in his life lately and it's honestly depressing. Maybe goofing around at some art class with Namjoon will be fun anyway. It's worth giving up a few days of his precious life.

"I'm only agreeing because I love you and want to spend quality time with my best friend, so you better not abandon me when you start dating your crush."

"Yes!" Namjoon cheers. His smile makes Seokjin smile. "I'll never abandon you, hyung. Besides, you know Taehyung. It's not like you don't like hanging out with him too."

But that's the thing about all of this– Kim Taehyung is the best friend of Seokjin's ex-boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook.

They stopped hanging out and talking as much whenever he and Jungkook broke up. Namjoon sort of stopped hanging out with them as much too, but that's just because he got too shy to hang out with Taehyung alone and now, he's somehow dragging Seokjin into doing it again. He'll see Kim Taehyung again.

He wonders...

He wonders if Jungkook will be in the class.

Jungkook took art classes in college, from what Seokjin remembers. He used to doodle on things a lot, including doodling on Seokjin and on Seokjin's belongings. He doesn't know it, but he's smiling to himself as he thinks about the past.