💕 Beloved Night Pt.2 | Jinkook

cw: mpreg, a/b/o, lactation kink, breeding kink, smut scenes 🔞

[Summary]

After years of their relationship, Jungkook becomes pregnant and Seokjin figures out some kinks he never knew he had before.

Words: 10,630

~~~

For Jungkook, life has never been better.

He has a stable job editing for big films, he lives in a nice apartment which he feels safe in, he has great friends, a perfect alpha by his side, and he is happier than ever.

Just a few months ago, he and Seokjin had gotten married. It was the perfect early winter wedding with all their friends and family attending, and they were happy to show off to everyone. They were happy to finally marry each other after years of being together.

Perhaps that's why Jungkook is currently sitting by the window as it rains, watching as the water droplets hit against the window, and he's smiling unlike what people usually do when they look out into the stormy night.

He smiles because he's thinking about his damn near perfect life and as he thinks about his alpha, he's reminded that the night rain droplets are exactly what his scent reminds him of.

Seokjin worked a double shift today, so Jungkook finds comfort in the next closest thing to his alpha; wrapping the night-scented blanket around him and watching the rain, waiting for his husband to get home.

When the familiar click of their apartment door rustles underneath the sound of the rain growing louder, Jungkook turns and looks at the door, waiting at the very end of the sofa as he waits for the door to open.

"Baby?" Seokjin questions once he has the door open and sees the omega already looking up at him. He hangs his keys on the key hanger and makes his way to Jungkook. "Why are you awake so late?"

Jungkook makes grabby hands towards him and the softest smile forms on Seokjin's lips as he slides his wet jacket off and puts it on the coffee table. He sits in the middle of the sofa and pats his lap twice.

"Was waiting for you," Jungkook mumbles softly as he clutches onto his blanket and makes his way into Seokjin's lap.

He uses the blanket to cover both of them up. The rain and night air is clearly cold, judging by how cold the alpha is. And Jungkook knows his alpha doesn't like being cold, so he nuzzles his warm face into Seokjin's neck and peppers kisses all along his skin and the bite mark that has healed over his scent gland— he should really freshen up that mark sometime soon.

"Did you miss me, baby?"

Jungkook nods into his neck and his muscles relax as the alpha wraps his arms around his waist and holds him close. Seokjin presses a kiss to the top of his head and his scent becomes heavier, making the omega relax even more. He feels safe in his mate's arms.