💕 bad thoughts | yoonkook

[Summary] (com)

🔞 A/B/O

Jungkook presents late as an alpha and even though BTS promised to only help each other out during emergencies, Jungkook doesn't have an emergency—

all he knows is that he wants Yoongi all to himself and he cant explain why. He doesn't want to break the groups promise, yet he wants Yoongi so much he can't stand it.

❗️( Alpha Jungkook, Omega Yoongi, Canon Compliant, Rut, Mutual pining, Scenting, Eventual smut, Knotting, Slick, Ass smacking, Yoonkook want each other bc they may or may not be mates who knows )

Words: 7,096

~~~~~

Jungkook has to stay away from the other members for a while. He's presenting so late that he nearly forgot he hadn't yet.

He was convinced for a while that he was just a beta. He's already hit puberty and he hasn't felt any different than how he's always felt before– not until this evening, he started feeling weird. Very weird.

Sweaty palms, a constant mix of pain and heat stirring within him, the faintest of growl in his throat as he breathes in the familiar scent of his members.

But the scents that really mess with him are the omega's. Something about those sweet scents had him clasping onto his bed sheets and groaning even more into his pillow. The heat turned into fire, and that fire plus the desire to have an omega below him instantly threw his evening off.

Of all days, today is the day Jungkook starts his very first rut.

Today is the day that he presents as an alpha– the third of the group.

Nobody comes in to check on Jungkook for a few minutes, but he can smell the omega's scents so well as if Yoongi and Jimin are in the room with him. He knows most of the members are at the company building, including Namjoon and Seokjin, the two alphas.

Jungkook is the last to present in the group and the more his rut settles in, the needier he gets to have an omega under him.

But the sweet honey-like scent overpowers Jimin's flowery scent. The once honey glaze scent that used to calm Jungkook and make him feel safe only fills his mind, his needs. His newly presenting alpha wants to be swarmed over with that scent, wants to have that scent below him, wants to lick it up and have it all to himself.

He wants to drown in that scent as he lays here, as he's merely watching TV, as he's on the way to a daily schedule, or even on stage, but most importantly he wants to fuck into that scent. Growls as he thinks about fucking up into the omega with that honey scent because as of now, it's all he wants, to absolutely obliterate and fuck the omega senseless.

It's Yoongi's scent.

It's his Suga hyung's scent he's thinking about.

It's the gentle, patient hands, the one who purses his lips into a thin line to make his cheeks puffy, the hyung who cooks so well, the omega who takes care of the members silently and makes sure that as the hyung of the omegas, he's the first to help the alphas relax on a bad day, giving off his wonderful honey-like scent to them.

He wants that scent below him– wants Yoongi below him.

The members had all agreed that they– even as a pack– would not help each other out in sexual ways unless they absolutely needed to. Namjoon and Yoongi were the two who mainly spoke that thought out there, letting the others know that it has to be an emergency only, that nothing else should happen between them if it's careless like that.