💕 taejoon spicy bears

[drabble for my xmas comms]

🔞 breeding kink , (light) dom 🐻 & sub 🐨

i had to censor their names on twitter as "th" and "nj" ... i refuse to fix it so i'm just posting as it is aha 😀

~~~

the bear boyfies are back at it again~ taehyung wants to take care of namjoon in a different way this time.

th lays nj gently in the middle of the bed and trails kisses below his ear, pleased as he asks "are you gonna be good for me?" and nj nods. he's been so good lately, so th is glad to take care of his baby.

it starts slowly, with th stripping the both of them and kissing every single part of his little bear's body. he even kisses above nj's little bear tail and smirks as his sub squirms and shivers.

"such a good little bear," he says lowly into nj's skin.

nj lies on his back and spreads his legs, wanting his boyfriend to prep him, so th does. his fingers are long and nj has always become breathless just by being fingered alone— this time not being an exception.

he tries to catch his breath, though it's hard to.

"good boy, njoonie." it always makes his big bear feel so small when th praises and calls him cute names. nj's legs wrap around th's waist and he doesn't hold back moans as th continues fingering him.

"i-i'm ready," nj tells him. "so ready now. please?"

th would never say no.

he pulls his fingers out and settles comfortably between nj's thighs. "you've been good, njoonie. no need to beg tonight."

he leans in and presses his lips to nj's, both moaning into each other's mouths as th lines up to him and slides the tip of his dick into his hole. his mind immediately starts working with new gears, pumping his dick in and out, ready to give his little bear hybrid what he wants.

he sinks deep into nj with every thrust and he leans into nj's ear, moaning and grunting as they fuck without stopping.

"njoonie," he grits through his clenched jaw, groaning as nj rocks his hips to the pace. "gonna fill you with my cubs, njoonie. you want that?"

nj moans and whines at the suggestion and th knows damn well that nj loves it. wants to be bred. wants to be full of th's cubs. so, th fucks into him harder and holds onto nj's thick thighs as he gets close.

"gonna fill you up, baby. come for me and i'll give you what you want."

nj jerks himself off and pants as he starts coming all over himself, almost coming with just th's words alone.

th fucks faster into him and curses as his hips become loose and he starts coming inside of nj, thrusting until every last bit of his sub is filled with his cubs and they're both satisfied.

"good boy, nj-ah," he says as he pecks his boyfriend's forehead, watching as nj's eyes flutter closed. he's pleased. he's happy to be full of th's cubs.

but th has to pull out and it makes nj look back at him with pure confusion in his big pretty eyes.

"i have to, bub." tae laughs lightly. "i'm gonna go get a warm cloth. just lay down and i'll be back. ok?"

namjoon doesn't like being left alone even for a second, but it doesn't take long before taehyung is back in the bedroom and wiping his boyfriend down.

once they're both clean, taehyung pulls his bear in for cuddles and namjoon is content as he's caressed and kissed all over. taehyung makes sure to tell him how well he did, how good he's been, and how gorgeous he is; how cute he'd be carrying his cubs.

namjoon only then blushes at the idea. "tae~ go back to being cute and just cuddle me. stop teasing."

"i'm not teasing!" taehyung tells him.

namjoon goes quiet and snuggles into his boyfriend's neck to save himself the conversation— even though it's merely a kink, they both know how cute it would be to have their own cubs someday.

but taehyung's content with his bear— the one currently in his arms.

that's all that matters to him. if namjoon is happy, then so is he.

~~~

i love how the person who asked for this was like "i want tae to take care of namjoon" and when i asked her "take care of him in a fluffy or smutty way?" she was like "well now i want both"

and so here we are LOL

i love it 🥰🥰

~~~