"Yeah whatever" I breathed out and headed to the kitchen.

Sometimes it did get tiring to not get affection from her. I didn't know what happened to her to make her so cold and careless.

Now that I think about it I don't remember her being affectionate with my dad either or anyone else it was like she wasn't capable of it.

I grabbed some cereal bars and threw them on my bag and grabbed my keys to head out.

When I was walking to my car I heard something that made me stop and turn around looking at a boy that was struggling to work his bike.

"Everything alright Lahey?" He looked up immediately with a shocked face.

"Yeah I'm just struggling to get this back on...it happens sometimes it's easy to fix but..." he went back to trying to fix it.

I could tell he was frustrated which was probably why he couldn't fix it.

"Come on" he looked up again with a confused look on his face. "I'll give you a ride" I smiled at him and then I got inside the car watching how he headed into the passenger seat.

"Angie, are you sure..."

"Yeah just put your seatbelt on because I'm not the best driver" I told him while I put mine on then I grabbed my bag taking the cereal bars out. "Want one" I pointed it towards him while he put his seatbelt on.

"Yeah...thanks" he hesitantly took it. "How bad of a driver..."

All of the sudden I just stepped on the gas making him swing back and grabbed onto the handle beside him.

"Pretty bad..." I replied back and glanced at him with a smile and he just returned it easing into the seat more comfortable now.

Seeing Isaac always made my day even if it was for a moment in class or whenever I was about to go to bed.

I felt like I could be myself around him and I liked that since lately I hadn't been feeling that with anyone not even with Lydia and I hated it.

But Isaac was my safe place.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

At school after a few classes I finally made it to lunch which used to be my favorite part of school but now I just dreaded everything.

Now I know I said that I wasn't the type of friend to get jealous especially when it came to Lydia but I don't know why something struck in me when I saw her with Allison already at our table.

Recently Lydia had been hanging out more with Allison than with me and well I didn't blame her I was busy with the divorce or trying to make things work in my life which seemed to be impossible and everything was just all over the place.

But I did miss Lydia and I didn't like that she had to go to Allison since I wasn't paying as much attention to her.

"So Scott used to have the biggest major crush on her?" Is what I heard once I approached the table and Allison immediately looked up trying to cover up what she said.

"What about Scott?" I asked once I sat down and Lydia just widened her eyes and looked down.

I'm not the type of girl to fight over a guy. If there was another girl in the picture then the guy was just not for me but something about Allison being too interested in Scott while she was taking Lydia from me didn't sit right with me.

"Oh nothing I was just..." Allison tried to change the conversation but she was saved by Scott who approached the table and sat next to me.

Her eyes drifted to him and I just turned to see him who was already looking at me smiling.