Chapter 53 Setting things right

Sun: Nah, just wanna do it recreationally, what do you say?

**
Monty: I mean... Sounds fun... Let's do it.- the taller began to move, the older not following.

Sun: Something wrong?

Monty: Oh no, I just... You go ahead I gotta talk whit Roxy first.

Sun: Alright, tell her and Chica that if they want to join us they can.- he said moving away.

Monty: I will.- the bassist made his way to the girls, pulling them aside to the front yard where it was quiet.

Roxy: What is it man?

Monty: I... I've been thinking of something and I wanted to talk to you before I even start saving up for it.

Roxy: Alright, what is it?....

Monty: I was thinking of... I wanna propose to Sun and I wanted to ask you if it'd be to early on, before I go and buy a ring you know?- the taller girl was shook, so much so she couldn't speak, her girlfriend being the one to answer.

Chica: Monty, I know you two have been through a lot but you're just a week clean. You can't do that to Sun. You have to show them that you've changed.

Monty: When should I pop the question then?

Chica: You have to be at least 6 months clean. Show them that you're able to do it. You can save money for the ring and the wedding in the meantime.

Monty: Alright, it makes sense... I did just started therapy and meetings I shouldn't rush...

Roxy: Don't feel down, you two already act like a married couple from time to time. Just something that's better for you two, you need to focus on your sober journey, a wedding would make it more stressful.

Monty: Thanks for your two cents girls... Now I'm going to smoke a blunt whit Sun, wanna join?

Roxy: Oh fuck yeah I haven't smoked pot in forever.

They all walked to the backyard, finding the daycare attendant in a corner still struggling to roll the joint. They all sat on the ground in a circle, to Sun's right was Monty, on Monty's right was Chica and on Chica's right was Roxy, who chuckled seeing the other struggle, she pulled up her hair in a ponytail, giving them a bit more time to figure out what they were doing wrong before intervening.

Roxy: Let me help you dude.- she suggested, the other handing her the things, showing them how to do it- See, easy...- she said giving it back to the other- Need a lighter?

Sun: Yeah, mine is dead.

Roxy:Geez you're a mess dude.- she said has the taller put the blunt on his lips, the girl lighting it up- Just cuz of that, you owe me the second puff.- she said has the taller took a puff, before giving her the blunt.

Sun: I was going to do it anyways.- they said has the girl took a puff, then passing it to her girlfriend.

Roxy: Dam, you said fuck to the bros before hoes.- she said has the guitarist took a puff.

Chica: I mean, Monty is his hoe so I guess sisters before hoes.- she said passing it to the bassist- I hope it doesn't offend you Monty.- the alligator took a puff before replying.

I mean you're more of Monty's hoe then he is to you.

Monty: Non taken, I have been acting like a slut.

Sun: Please I've been the slut.- they said before taking a puff.

Chica: Why you?

Sun: My sex drive went up after the "Incident" so yeah, I've been slutting around whenever.

Roxy: Damm, Moon is proud.- she said has she held in the smoke, blowing it out afterwards- I'm proud, up top.- she said before high fiving the other.

They continued to chat and rotate when suddenly, a familiar figure was behind Monty, then looking up to see them.

Monty: The fuck do you want?

Bonnie: Just came to see what the alcoholic does... Turns out your just an addict.

Monty: I don't have the patience to tolerate you. Congrats on dating Freddy now fuck off.

Bonnie: Fucking tranny, all you do is smoke weed and drink, I can't believe I've dated you.- they said in a angry tone, clearly wanting to start a figh. Roxy was ready to throw hands, or at least say something, when the alligator raised his hand, telling her to stop has he sighed.

Monty: You talk a lot for a good for nothing, abusive faggot.- the rabbit was taken back by those words, not having a response Monty continued- What? It hurts you when I call you a fag? Is that supposed to make me feel bad? You've always called me a tranny, yet you get offended when I call you a faggot? For fucks sake I can say the word you can't. Now get off your high horse, I don't care what you got to say I'm happy right now, I just smoke weed and got laid, you should try it, would improve your mood has your always sexually frustrated.- they stopped for a second, speaking before giving the other the chance - But I do guess that's why you're here, Freddy doesn't fuck your brains out everyday, that's why you have been so angry at me and angrier at Sun, because if it weren't them you'd crawl back to me asking me I actually fucked you good. Honestly Bonnie, shut the fuck up and go suck a dick. Oh shit wait, right, you're a pillow princess, you only care about getting yourself off, that's why you were so shitty in bed.

Bonnie: Pillow princess is a lesbian term, stop appropriating it you fucker.

Roxy: Oh no, he can say it. Yoh are a pussy so it counts.

Bonnie: I can't believe I fucking dated you.

Monty: Should've thought twice, whit the upper head... But go off, go get laid, it would make you better, do try and not verbally abuse Freddy on the way, he will tell everyone.- the other bassist left whiteout saying anything else, clearly pissed off.

Roxy: Well handled.

Sun: What she said...- he said a bit out of it, the other chuckling.

Monty: It hit?

Sun: HARD! I don't even know how y'all are handling this, I'm the stoner.

Roxy: I'm more then you and believe me, this two are going to be hit in a second or two.

Chica: Take care off us will you, sweetheart?

Roxy: Off course.- she said before kissing Chica- No high sex for anyone, tho. I don't want to watch that shit or be watched, we're not into voyeurism in this house.

I am bitch.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.(next chap is the last btw)
Much love!

-MissevilXD

I'm Not Even A Star- [Glittergolf]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara