Chapter 22 Afternoon cuddling

Sun woke up by themselves, confused on why they where half naked, but figuring it had been Moon. Has they slowly sat up on the bed, they could hear the shower running, figuring their partner was there, the taller got dressed in the bedroom before heading downstairs. They had been enough times to the other's house to feel comfortable enough to help themselves to something on the fridge, finding Roxy along the way.

Roxy: Dam you look like hell... What happened to your arms?!

Sun:I... I may had a relapse and you know...- they said caressing his upper arm up and down, the keytarist getting closer.

Roxy: Why did you relapse?! Did Monty try anything?! Do I have to have a talk with them?!- the younger raised up their hands, before speaking.

Sun:No, no it's nothing like that... Just a nightmare... Although I don't doubt Moon and Monty had sex when I was sleeping...

Roxy: Are you fine with that?! After that happened are you ok with Moon doing those types of things?

Sun:Yeah... I trust Moon...

Roxy: Alright.- she said moving over to Sun, putting her hands on their shoulder's- Anything you need, literally anything you know me and Chica are here for you right?

Sun:I know, thanks for that.- they said pulling the girl onto a hug, after a bit pulling away.

Roxy: Soooo, tell me why did you and Moon spend the night? Are Moon and Monty a thing and you're just third wheeling?

Sun: No actually... Me and Monty are dating now... And Moon is dating them has well.

Roxy: Great for you two! Just, be careful so you two don't end up both relapsing and getting into a toxic relationship, you two have to work out your bad feelings in therapy not with each other.

Sun; I know, you don't have to give me that talk I realize it... I'm kinda excited tho, this is my first real relationship!

Roxy: Oooh! Are you going through all the firsts with Monty?

Sun: Yeah.- they replied smiling looking away.

Roxy: Even your first kiss?!

Sun: Yup!! Oh Roxanne it was just perfect!! I mean, I apparently ain't a natural at it but even so, they didn't make me feel bad or anything just, special!!

Roxy: I'm glad they make you feel like that!! How long have you been dating for?

Sun: It's been only a few days.... Like Monty guessed you and Chica would get the news earlier... But please don't tell anyone else, we want to keep it private for a bit, you know how the parents at the daycare can get... You know how Bonnie can get.

Roxy: Oh fuck, yeah Bon. He'd fucking hate to know that.

Sun: Good thing that they won't know.

Roxy: Amen.- she said before putting the cup of coffee she was drinking from on the washing machine- I'm going leave tho, give you two some privacy, have fun, there's condoms in the bathroom if y'all need it.

Sun: Oh c'mon you know I won't do that!- the keytarist chuckled before speaking.

Roxy: I know, I know, I was just kidding. Although they are there in case Moon wants them. I'll go now.- she said before hugging the daycare attendant- Bye sun.- she said has she headed to the door.

Sun: Bye Roxy!- they said has she closed the door, them being by themselves.

Sunrise sat on the couch, being careful how they sat since today they used a floor length dark blue skirt, filled with stars, they had a white thank top and they messed whit their citrine necklace, before begining to jingle their golden metal bracelets has they watched tv. After a few minutes, Monty walked into the living room, eating a sandwich they had made, they had one of their many band shirt's on, black pants filled with band and political patched, their hair still dripping. He made his way up to the couch, has they spoke.

Monty: Good morning, love.

Sun: Morning my star.- they said has they made place for the other to seat on the couch with them.

Monty: You look beautiful today.- they said before kissing the other's forehead.

Sun: Aw, it's nothing....

Monty: By the way Sunny, I wanted to warn you if you haven't spoken with Moon yet, last night me and them did stuff. I think you should know that.

Sun: Thanks for telling me, but I had figured, since I woke up topless.... Moon really likes to have our chest out for some reason.

Monty: I really can't complain tho, you look hot without it.- they said with a smirk, the taller blushing, covering their face with one of their hands, moving slightly away.

Sun: Please I really don't.

Monty: Yes you do.- he said from their corner.

Sun: No I don't!

Monty: Sun, just take my fucking compliment.- they said in a comforting voice, the younger moving away their hand.

Sun: Alright... But you seriously think that?- they asked finally looking the other in the eyes, their face still red, Monty getting closer to them.

Monty: I do... You look very attractive to me.- they said has they got even closer, their hands on the other's hips- You're the most beautiful boyfriend I've had you know....- he added getting even closer, by now the taller was laying on their back- And you're really hot.... I might die the day I finally see you, Sun, naked...- he continued, their right leg in bettwen the other's, their face millimeters away from the younger's- I say, it must be ilegal to look this attractive.... Don't worry I won't report you has long has your mine... Only mine.- the daycare attendant pulled them into a kiss, their face bright red, has they kissed them passionately, enjoying every second of it, feeling the older's hand make their way inside their tank top, holding onto their waist, rubbing circles in Sun's stomach with their thumbs.

Sun could feel butterflies on their stomach, enjoying the sweet and mellow kiss they were sharing when they suddenly remembered that they were in a skirt, realizing they most likely where exposing more then they were comfortable with, they pulled away from the kiss, Monty just staring into their eyes. Sun looked down, their suspicions were right but the older hadn't realized it.

Sun: Monty, darling could you please just stand back for a bit so I can adjust my skirt?- the bassist nodded moving away, doing their best to not stare at their boyfriend, but still getting some images.
They thought about saying something, make a move, but they just covered their eyes, not wanting to do anything that could possibly trigger their partner.

Once they were done, Sun sat up, moving the other's hands out of their face, pulling Monty onto their lap, with a smile.

Sun: Thanks for that Monty.... I really appreciated it.- they stated before kissing their boyfriend on the cheek.

Monty: Its nothing, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable.- they said has the other laid back down.

Sun: I'm lucky to have you... Let's cuddle now...- the smaller laid down on top of the other, the daycare attendant petting Monty's face and hair, has both of them watched tv.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD