Chapter 6 Heart

Friday morning, the work week was far from over and that was very evident when the bassist's alarm went off, startling Sun who was passed out at the desk and bring much pain to the alligator. The older hitting his alarm clock, before sitting up groaning.

Monty: God... My head...- the daycare attendant rubbed his eyes noticing he had drooled all over his opened sketchbook.

Sun: Fuck my drawing!- silence followed the statement, which shook both of them.

I've never been so happy to wake up early.

Sun: Oh shut it Moon...- they let out before realizing be wasn't alone, turning a shade of pink- Oh, yeah you're here... I mean yeah of course you're here it's your bedroom but uhm- wait what time is it?

Monty: 5:30 am.

Sun: OH MY STARS! I'm totally going to be late!- they said getting up, closing his sketchbook and putting it on his backpack- I'm going to miss the bus!!

Monty: Sunny, calm down, you can go with me...- they said getting up and walking over to their closet.

Sun: Good thing I have clean uniforms in the daycare... I'll go downstairs, see ya in a bit.- he said grabbing his stuff and going downstairs him imidiatly seeing Roxy.

Roxy: Fun night?- she asked from downstairs, smiling.

Sun: Ew no.

Roxy: Then what was it?

Sun: Depressing.

Roxy: That asshole was drunk again?

Sun: Yeah... I think they're better right now.... One thing, you don't happen to have coffee do you?

Roxy: Of course I have it, I can't wake up this early without it.

**
Sun was working around the daycare, it was currently arts and crafts time, which meant that the daycare attendant was pretty much covered in glitter glue, stickers and paint, that's when someone entered the daycare, Sun getting up and waving excited, his bracelets jingling has he did so.

Sun: Hi Monty!

Monty: Hi.- they replied smiling going over to Sun.

Sun: It's not lunch time, what are you doing here?

Monty: Well, I had some free time I just wanted to pass by and say hi... Maybe stay and draw a bit.

Sun: You're in the right time then, seat besides me!- they said both of them seating on the ground.

Child: But I wanted to be next to you Sun!

Sun: Well how about you being bettewen me and Monty?

Child: Ok!- she added seating besides the two, Monty getting a piece of paper, being mindful that they were around young kids so they shouldn't draw their usual stuff, but also not knowing what to do.

Monty: What should I draw?

Sun: Whatever it makes you happy!! I'm currently drawing Moon! See?- they said pointing at his drawing.

Monty: Nice one with the glitter for his freckles, really captures their cuteness.

HOLY SHIT HE CALLED MY FRECKLES CUTE- You're getting really flustered... You really got a crush on him! YES, YES I HAVE ALRIGHT NOW LET ME BE HAPPY BEFORE I REMEMBER THAT I CAN'T KISS HIM RIGHT NOW.

Sun: Thanks... By the way, I'm not sure if I should be saying this but, Moon really liked that comment to.

Monty: Great then... Time to draw I guess...- they said beginning to do so- Thanks for being there for me last night..   I really was in a bad place and you helped me figure something's out.

Sun: I'm glad I did... I really appreciate having you has a friend, Monty.

Monty: Me to, Sun... By the way have you heard of the party?

Sun: What party?

Monty: Roxy is having a party in our house on Sunday night. It's a pool party so bring your swimsuit.

Sun: I will! Although maybe the party is more on of Moon's delight.

Monty: Well you can go first, if it's not your thing you two can change places... I've been meaning to spend some more time with Moon has well.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!! SUN, SUNNY MY LOVE! HAS SOON HAS IT'S SUNDOWN IN THAT PARTY YOU LET ME OUT ALRIGHT?!  Seams fair. But remember don't go to far, they need some time for themselves.

Monty: What you think?- they asked showing the other a drawing of him and Moon.

Sun: You drew us? That's so nice of you! Now I feel bad, I gotta draw you something!

Monty: That's not needed, you did bring those amazing cupcakes yesterday!

Sun: Oh they weren't that special, you just were- they looked around them seeing all the kids- out of it, that's why they tasted amazing.

Monty: I don't believe you.

Sun: Well then, I guess I'll have to make them again!

Monty: Oh you really do. Anyways, I should get back to work.- they said stretching themselves has he got up.

Sun:See ya later Monty!

Monty: See ya Sunny!- he said has they left the daycare, after he did so, the kid besides them poke them on on the arm, to get their attention.

Sun: What is it my star?

Child: Are you and Monty dating?- the taller's eyes widened, his face slightly red has they nervously chuckled.

Sun: No, no, me and Monty are just friend's.

Dam Sunny, the kid has clocked you. Moon, I'm not the one that has a crush on Monty. Then why are you blushing at the mention of him? ANYWAYS, I THINK IT'S TIME FOR NAP TIME DON'T YOU THINK?! Sun, do you have feeling's for Monty? No. Not anything more then wanting to be close to them. Sus. OH GOD MOON IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I want to be his best friend... That's it. Draw with him until there ain't tomorrow... I think you're developing a crush on him. Just shut up Moon. Why would I? You offered him cupcakes. I bake for everyone. Alright then, you win this time. But I'm watching closely, you haven't convinced me there isn't something there.

The taller got up from the ground sighing, before asking one of the guards to watch the kids, then moving to the bathroom and cleaning off the glitter glue off his face and hands, before noticing a heart drawn on his arm. Often Sun would get drawn on by the kids, so much so, they stopped noticing, but this, unlike the kids had a signature, Sun imidiatly recognizing it.

Sun: Oh Monty... You dumbass.- they said smiling before cleaning it with some wet wipes.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD