Chapter 9 The day after

It was quiet morning, Monty laid in their bed, sleeping, Roxy, knowing that the other had to go to the daycares attendants house, decided to go over to the bassist bedroom with Chica. They opened the door before Roxanne screamed.

Roxy: WAKE THE FUCK UP!- the alligator groaning in response has they opened their eyes, when suddenly, Sun sat up on the bed, topless and rubbing their eyes.

Sun: That was unnecessary....- before they could further react to their state the wolf closed the door chuckling and rushed downstairs with her girlfriend. The taller finally realizing their state, covering their chest, their face becoming slightly red, before checking under the sheets, realizing they were completely naked, their face turning bright red- You and Moon had sex?! You know what, nevermind I don't want to know what you did.- they said before looking around the room searching for their clothes has the older got up, the taller quickly glancing at them, before noticing they were also naked, looking away even redder then before.

Monty: I'm sorry for this.- they said has they put on some underwear before moving over to where the other's clothes were, picking them up- I thought I'd see Moon in the morning... We have to talk about what happened.- he added, before handing back the clothes to the other.

Sun: Well it was me and they're a asleep now... They could've warned me this was going to happen.- they said before has they put on the t-shirt.

Monty: In their defense, we didn't know it was going to happen... And we were both pretty drunk... I'm surprised you're not with an hangover.

Sun: We can take some drinks... Besides it's not bright enough for me to get a headache. This for Moon would absolutely hurt them.- they added before putting on their trunks quickly moving to the door- Uhm, well I'm going now, see ya later.- they said rushing outside not even letting Monty say anything more.

Sun got downstairs and moved over to the door, only wanting to run away from the embarrassing situation when someone called.

Chica: Are you alright Sun? They weren't mean to you or pressured you right?- she asked from the hallway, Sun turning to her with a nervous smile.

Sun: No not at all! They never pressured me! Also they didn't do stuff with me, it was with Moon, I'm just, a bit flustered from waking up in that position. Well, I'll be going, bye!- they said has they opened the door.

Chica: Goodbye!- she said has they closed the door. Once out of the house the daycare attendant began to walk to theirs, well aware the other was awake, but not saying a word.

When Sun got home, they kicked off their shoes before imidiatly going to the bathroom.

Sun: Moon you didn't take a shower did you?!- they asked has he took off their clothes, putting it with the rest of the dirty clothes.

I feel asleep right after, the fuck were you expecting.

Sun: That's discusting. But I guess has always I have to clean up the mess.- he continued before hopping inside the shower.

Why are you being so aggressive? You're normally ok with me doing my stuff!... Are you jealous?

Sun: I'm not jealous Moon! I'm just annoyed you put me in a situation like that! You know I don't like the same things has you! And I hate having to be the one to explain that! I thought you fucking knew! I don't like this stuff, fuck, I don't even know if I like Monty that way! And Monty wanted to talk to YOU.- they went off has they put himself under the shower head turning on the water, not even bothering it was ice cold.

We'll talk this afternoon!

Sun: But this afternoon wasn't for you and him! I just wanted to bake cupcakes and now I have to hear you two talk about sex!

Honestly Sun, grow the fuck up. It's not torture to speak about it, EVEN in detail. If you want to have sex EVER you should listen to this!

Sun: Alright... You got a point....- silence followed, the other taking a long pause before speaking once more.

I don't want to date him if that's you're worried about. I'm not going to leave him sad, it was a one night stand and this is how it'll stay.

Sun: Good. They don't deserve that.- they said has he got out of the shower and went over to their bedroom, where they dried off and got new clothes. Them being the usual long and baggy pants, that were tied dyed and a black tank top, today putting only 2 necklaces so things didn't get in the way of baking.

Then they laid down for a while, drawing on the floor, in one of their sketchbooks, quickly closing it when they heard the doorbell. Him getting up and going over to the door, opening and seeing the bassist.

Monty: Hi... Uhm, sorry for having sex Moon yesterday.

Sun: Monty, I wasn't upset about that.

Monty: Then what were you upset about?

Sun: Moon not warning me. I don't like being in suggestive situation, not with people I'm not romantically involved with, you done nothing wrong alright?- the smaller sighed of relief before coming in, the younger closing the door behind them, has they took off their shoes.

Monty:Good. I thought I had fucked up our friendship...

Sun: You didn't... Unless you didn't bring food for lunch.- they said playfully, has they moved over to the kitchen, the taller following with his bag.

Monty: I did. I'm not great with vegetarian food so I'm not sure if this is edible but, at least to me, it tasted good.

Sun: Vegetarian food isn't that hard, has long has you put spice in it.- they stated before getting two plates out, the taller putting the bags on the kitchen island.

Monty: Are you accusing me of not knowing how to use spices? Cuz I can grantee you, my parents would disown me.

Sun: Well that's a good start. Let's taste it.- they said before taking a some food out of the container into their plate- the food smells great. What is this by the way?

Monty: Been stew, but I substituted the meat with soy.- the taller smiled before adding.

Sun: Oldest trick in the book. Anything with ground beef can be substituted with soy... This is actually a great choice cuz of the protein in the beans...

Monty: Really? Didn't know that.- they added has he took some food for themselves has well.

Sun: Great coincidences then... Let's go to the living room, shall we?

Monty: Lead the way.- both of them moved over to the living room, putting the plates on the table before Sun turned on the television has background noise then they started eating.

Sun: Oh my god! This is amazing!! I'm going to start asking you to cook for me, cuz dam.

Monty: I wouldn't mind cooking for you everyday.

I think they're flirting with you Sun.  NO THEY AREN'T. They're just being nice Moon. Whatever man.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.( Happy pride month y'all! I forgot to say that in the last chapt so here it is!)
Much love!!

-MissevilXD