Chapter 44 On the kitchen

Sun sat down on their couch after a long day of work, upstairs was Monty who settled in to their house, on the couch whit the daycare attendant there were the girls, Chica being awfully quiet, whit a depressed look.

Roxy: Thanks for inviting us over, it'll do some good to Chica getting out of the house for a change.

Sun: It's nothing, I know how it is... She helped me get out of my head it's the least I could do.- they said looking at the girl who rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

Chica: You're really nice hun...- she said before getting up and hugging the taller. It was a known fact that Chica's love lenguage was touch, so they glady hugged back, comforting her.

Sun: It was today wasn't it?

Chica: Yeah....

Sun: Wanna talk about what you're feeling?

Chica: No...

Sun: Alright darling.

Roxy: Oh by the way, what's Monty doing upstairs?

Sun: Haven't they told you? He's moving in.

Roxy: Wait really?!

Sun: Yeah, it's temporary tho... Till I get on my new meds.

Chica: New meds? Is something wrong honey?- she asked has she pulled away from the hug.

Sun: Current meds ain't working... I mean they kinda were but the side effects are to bad so I've stopped taking them.

Roxy: Sun you can't just stop taking your meds...

Sun: Well I did! Besides it was Moon's idea and it's better this way.

Has long has you don't do anything stupid.

Chica: Sun, what's going? Are you alright hun?- the taller looked away, escaping the other's attempts to help them.

Sun: Don't worry about me.- silence followed, the girls unsure if they should press on, has the bassist made their way downstairs- Anyways, you want to eat something?

Roxy: No we'll go, good luck whit settling in.- she said getting up form the couch, the guitarist following.

Chica: See you tomorrow Sun.

Sun: See ya.- they said waving has the girls left his house. Once inside the car they drove to Roxy's place in silence until, finally one of them spoke up.

Roxy: He's depressed isn't he?

Chica: I mean, yeah of course he is, they've been like that for a while but... I get what you're saying, they're definitely worse.We gotta talk whit Monty and warn him.

Roxy: Yeah but not tonight... Worry about yourself, how are you feeling?

Chica: What do you think I'm feeling?! I'm frustrated and upset, probably the only time I was pregnant, something I always wanted and I can't have the child cuz we can't afford them....- she parked outside of her girlfriend's place, sighing and putting her forehead on the wheel- It hurts. It hurts a lot. And I can't talk to my best friend about it cuz he's depressed... And I can't tell my roommate about it cuz he'll tell everyone and I don't want people talking about it....- she sighed moving away from the wheel, leaning back into the seat- I don't want you to worry. I feel like I've put so much of this feelings onto these few days.... You don't deserve that.

Roxy: Chica, I don't mind it. I just want to ease your pain... Besides, you can't know this is the only time you'll get pregnant, this just proved all those doctors wrong! If you got pregnant whiteout even trying then, whit some fertility treatments maybe you could get pregnant again? And if not, we could have a surrogate, or adopt. There's a lot of options and we'll have a long time to decide which we want, when we decide to have a family.