Chapter 24 Day off

The rest of Thursday had passed by, Moon was worried about how Sun was, specially knowing today was a national holiday and the pizza plex would be closed. So they made it so they would hang out with their boyfriend, figuring it wasn't the best time set up an actual date. Sun made their way to their partner's house, wearing their long sun pants, they had a white tank top on and their comfort jacket. They passed by Roxy when they were going to the other's place, her and Chica were going to hang out somewhere. When they were inside they gave a quick kiss to their partner before seating in the couch, both of them deciding to watch a kids movie, figuring that would make the taller feel better. Once it was on, Sun laid down on the couch, the bassist laying on top of them, both of them under a quite soft blanket. Monty felt bad that their mind kept wandering off to other things, wanting to act on it but feeling guilty about it. Fortunately enough, Sun was also thinking about similar things and decided to lead with something, innocent but it was something.

Sun:Monty, my star?- they asked getting the other's attention, now both of them looking in each other's eyes- I love you.- they said with a warm smile, the older smiling back.

Smooth one. What are you intending to do tho? I'm quite curious. I'm not sure I was thinking of maybe making out? Ooooh!! That's amazing! Yeah.. I might need your help tho. Don't need to ask me twice.

Monty: I love you too, Sunny.- they said before kissing the other's cheek, Sun quickly after that, pulled the bassist into a passionate french kiss, letting the older take control.

Sunrise's arms were wrapped around the other's neck, Monty's hands on the taller's waist, his mind wandering of to things he wanted to do, but once again not acting on it. The room was getting hotter, the taller was enjoying it a lot, they just wished something else happened, but they didn't want to take charge or separate from the kiss to tell the other.

Moon, little help please! How do I make them know I want more? Well depends what do you want? I want them to touch me more. Oh that's quite easy, guide their hands where you want them to be.

The younger moved one of their arms away from the other's neck, putting their hand on one of the alligator's hands, moving it away from the waist, guiding it under their tank top, up their stomach and over to their chest. The bassist pulled away for a moment to make sure that was really happening and he wasn't just thinking about it, being pleasantly surprised when they saw the younger with their face completely red, the tank top slightly off and the taller's hand on top off theirs. Sun's hand slowly moved away, before holding onto the other's face and pulling them into a kiss.

Dam, I'm proud of you, I really didn't think you'd do it. Oh shut u- oh! Oh that feels great! Que the moaning.

In the middle of there internal dialogue, the older moved their other hand up, giving the other's chest a slight squeeze before moving their thumbs over to the other's nipples, rubbing them gently. Sun held in their little sounds, just heavily breathing into the kiss, that's when suddenly the other pinched them, the younger letting out a moan into the kiss before the older pulled away.

Monty: You look so hot right now... Mind if I lift this up and have a better look?- they asked, the other, Sun's face turning bright red, before they speak.

Sun: I-I don't mind at a-all.

Oh to be innocent like you Sun! If I were in your position I'd be naked and letting him suck me off... You're probably won't even do it today. Who says?... I feel safe with them I wouldn't mind if they, you know. Fuck, are you depressed and horny now? I thought we had agreed on me being the slut, that's my personality you're taking! Well... Not the depressed part. First of all I'm not depressed and second... I'm doing this cuz I want to explore this, you've had sex with him, it's my turn to do something... Good luck mate.