Chapter 18 Friends again

It was the next day at night, Roxy just had gotten home, being extremely pissed at Monty thanks to what they heard about the last night. So, after putting her stuff in her room, she moved to Monty's room, violently knocking on the door.

Roxy: Monty, we need to fuckin talk!

Monty: Fuck off!- the girl sighed before opening the door, seeing the giant amount of bottles on the floor, the taller was laying down on their bed with a bottle of vodka in hand-The fuck do you want?!- they asked seating up.

Roxy: To open your eyes for fucks sake!! You've gone to far with making Sun feel bad!!

Monty: Argh, what does that fucker want?!

Roxy:For you to get better!! But that's not what I've came here to talk about! You know you have no fucking right to hurt Sun like that?!? Specially after they were assaulted! Last night they had nightmares about it and your drunk ass sent them terrible messages just made them worse!! Can't you see they only want your best?!  For fucks sake he has came here talk to you even tho talking to people who are drunk is extremely triggering for him!- the taller's expression went from one of anger to one of worry hearing those words.

Monty: They were assaulted?

Roxy: Yeah! A fucking perv sexually assaulted them and even so they push through their uncomfortableness to give you the stupid cupcakes they know you loved just to make you feel better!!- the alligator throwed themselves back onto the bed, frustratdly sighing- And by that reaction you're not completely drunk are you?- the bassist sighed before speaking.

Monty:I just got out of work I didn't exactly down a whole bottle it takes me a while to get drunk!- the taller stopped in their tracks has if they realized something- This isn't normal is it?... I've been doing and saying stuff I don't mean all cuz I'm drunk... How many days have even passed by since Bonnie called?

Roxy: Three...- she sighed before speaking- Monty, the one who told Sun that you have a drinking problem was me and Chica... And maybe Freddy. Sun just was the one who confronted you about it!

Monty: Holy shit... You're right aren't you?

Roxy: Yeah, you just haven't heard us.- the taller let go of the bottle and got up from the bed, before putting on a jacket, getting their keys and leaving the room- Where are you going?

Monty: To Sun's place, I have to apologize.- they said has they made their way downstairs.

Roxy: Good luck with that!- she wished has the alligator made their way outside the house.

Has it wasn't that far they walked there, regretting his decision when it started pouring, them running over to the daycare attendant's house, immidiatly noticing that the lights were off meaning one of two things, either they were sleeping or Moon was out. They weren't sure of which they perfered, but they were sure they wanted a response when he knocked on the door, getting it. The tall and dark figure of Moondrop being the first thing they saw.

Moon: For fucks sake what do you want?!- they asked annoyed.

Monty: To apologize... I didn't realize there was a problem until I... I hurt Sun. They just wanted to help me. You two just wanted to help me and I made the situation worse.

Moon:Aw poor thing came to apologize? At least tell me, why you hurt Sun.

Monty:Maybe I do have a drinking problem...

Moon: NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Listen, you can stand on the fucking rain how much you want but I'm not letting out Sun until you say it. Until you admit you're an addict and you promise us that you won't drink. Last night I couldn't help Sun because of you and if you keep drinking you're just going to remind them of their attacker, so, if you really care about Sun say it.

Monty: Say what?!

Moon: I, Montgomery Gator, am an alcoholic.- they said with a stern look, the older sighing before repeating those words.

Monty: I, Montgomery Gator, am an alcoholic.... And just so you know I'm not here just for Sun... I care about you two Moon.

Moon: Don't try getting in my pants right now, Sun was listening and they don't stop bugging me about letting you in... Nice seeing you, thought, the real you.- they said before reaching for a glow stick, cranking it and laying against the wall before getting back their sense.

Sun: Monty! My stars, come in you're going to get sick like that!!- they said pulling the smaller inside, closing the door behind them- I'm sorry about Moon they can be... Overprotective.

Monty: They are right about it tho. I was an ass to you...- they said before holding the taller's face-  What happened on the bus?- the daycare attendant looked away.

Sun: Nothing... It's fine. Don't mind whatever Chica said about me spending the night there.- the bassist's face became one off worry the younger chucking before looking away- You didn't know that did you?

Monty: No... What happened Sunny? Someone hurt you didn't they?

Sun: Yes.... I just... It's hard to talk about, alright?- they said holding their tears- I was sexually a-assault.- the alligator quickly pulled them into a hug, they were cold and wet but, Sun didn't mind, just hugging tightly.

Monty: I'm sorry I said those things. You didn't deserve that. Specially after what happened to you. I was stupid and just didn't want to see the truth.

Sun: It's fine my star... At least you see it now... You will get clean right?

Monty: Yeah... No more being drunk and... No more Bonnie. I blocked him. He just made me feel worse and just... I now know why he didn't like you.

Sun: Why?- they asked pulling away from the hug looking the other in the eyes.

Monty: Cuz he didn't want me clean... And they certainly didn't want me better and definitely ... Definitely they didn't want me to know how it actually feel important and like a person... Thank you, thank you Sunny.

Sun: It's nothing... Anything for a friend.- they said before hugging the other again, not being able to peacefully enjoy their embrace has they heard Moon tease them.

I think you mean anything for the person I want to fuck? I don't want to fuck Monty. Really? Well maybe, but it's not just that... I want to date them, then with it comes the sexual stuff....you have to tell them about it then. You can't just casually have sex with Monty, unlike me... I'm happy you feel that way for someone tho, it's been a while since I heard you talk about wanting to have sex. Well it's been a while since I last had a boyfriend wasn't it? Yeah but Monty is serious, you're not 14 and in love anymore... You're starting to act like an adult. Moon don't say that. I pay taxes I think I'm enough of an adult don't you? Meh, you still didn't pop the cherry, something that most people your age have done. Well I'm not most people my age and I'm certainly ok with that. Yeah I want to have sex some day but I also want to do it with someone that I love. Respect that please. I do. I just like messing with you.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD