Chapter 49 Family reunion

Today was the day that Sun was going to meet their partner's parents, him and Monty stood outside the house, which was considerably large, the daycare attendant getting short breathed.

Monty: Sunny if you need to do some edibles or smoke a bit of weed it's fine.- he said has they pet the other's back.

Sun: Nope, I don't want to be high when meeting your parents! I'd embarrass myself!

Monty: Well you're looking like you are about to have a panic attack, so what do you say? Wanna seat down and take a breath before going inside?- the taller nodded seating on the steps up to Monty's parent's house, the bassist seating besides them, both taking deep breaths.

I like how he takes breaths whit you. Me two, doesn't make me feel silly or like everyone is judging me.

Monty: Calmer?

Sun: A bit, thanks...

Monty: It's nothing, let's go inside now, shall we?

Sun: Yeah.- they said getting up the other doing the same before they knocked, a few minutes later an alligator whit black hair, purple eyes and a colorful dress came to the door, she was shorter than Monty and seamed really happy.

Alligator: Oh if it isn't my favorite redhead! - she said before hugging the bassist- I missed you darling.

Monty:I missed you two mère.- the two of them pulled away from the hug.

Monty's mom: Is this that your boyfriend?

Monty: Yeah, Sun this is my mother, mom this is Sun.

Sun: Nice to meet you ma'am.- they said waving unsure of what to do.

Monty's mom: Come here you.- she said before giving the taller a tight hug- Welcome to the family!- the taller hugged back for a few seconds before pulling away- Are you not a hugger?

Sun: I am just, raised in by a Muslim woman didn't really expect a hug.

Monty's mom: I didn't make you uncomfortable did I darling?

Sun: No, no!

Monty's mom: Alright good,by the way my name's Miranda, you can call me by my first name if you'd want. Let's introduce you to the rest of the family!- she said before moving from the hallway to the kitchen/living room, it was rather a large room, filled whit people, and a long table, cooking in the kitchen were currently two alligators, one of them was a tall men whit black eyes, them being bald, besides them there was a little girl whit black hair and eyes. On the couch there was a guy around Monty's hight whit black hair and purple eyes downing beers, besides them there a human man whit brown hair sleeping, on the table there were four women chatting, two of them being around Miranda's age and the other and the other two around Monty's age.

Monty: Today there's only closer family like the only ones that live in the country, we're still a lot tho.

Sun: God if we ever get married bettwen our two families we're definitely having around a 100 people wedding aren't we?

Monty: Yes... Now let me introduce you to the people!- they said before going to the kitchen part of the room, giving a handshake to the men- This old men right here is my dad, dad this is my boyfriend Sun.

Monty's dad: Oh hi there.- he said extending his hand, the taller shaking it- My name's Pedro, nice to meet you!

Sun: Nice to meet you two sir.

Little girl: I like the sparkle in your eyes!!- she said referencing the daycare's attendant's sparky eyeshadow- You're better at make up then uncle Monty!