Chapter 16 Cheering up

Sun woke up, they felt horrible, but they fought the urge to stay in bed crying. He got up and got dressed, putting a mustard colored knit jacket over their uniform. To them, that jacket their grandma had made, was piece of clothing that made them feel comfortable and safe. Then they grabbed their bag and went downstairs, dreading having to do lunch, but when they got there, there was things on the kitchen island. The taller approached it noticing a container with food, their filled water bottle a few snacks on top of the container and besides it, pancakes and containers of jam, a note being there has well. They then picked up the note read it.

Note:
I don't know what happened and you can never tell me, but I'm worried about you. I know today must be hard knowing how yesterday went so I wanted to make it a bit more easy. I made your favorite, sprinkle pancakes. There's a ton of jams so serve yourself. There's juice on the fridge and I made one of your comfort foods for lunch.
I love you Sunny and I hope today is an amazing day.
-Moon <3

A smile creeped on Sun's face has they read the note. Then they ate, went outside and they began to walk to the pizza Plex. It was a walkble distance but it wasn't that easy has Sun doesn't usually walk that long, needless to say that were already exhausted when they got to work.

**
It was lunch time and Sun sat in the cafeteria by themselves, taking out their food container, opening it and smiling, seeing the dumplings that Moon had made. That's when they heard people closing in.

Chica: Hey Sunny!- she said seating down infront of him, the wolf that accompanied her seating next to them.

Roxy: Hi there!

Sun: Hi!- they said with a bright smile, as the other's took out their food.

Chica: How are you today?

Sun: Better. Moon cheered me up.

Roxy: Oh by the way, that's the jacket that you use when you don't feel that well, right? I swear I recognize it from somewhere!

Sun: Yeah, but really I'm better, the jacket helps.

Chica: I'm glad to hear that... Have you told Moon about what happened?

Not really, I'm also in the dark.

The taller shook their head, before putting another dumpling in their mouth.

Chica: Why not?

Sun: I don't know. I guess I just wanna forget it... And honestly I don't want to depress myself at work.- they said covering his mouth, has they had it full of food.

Roxy: Well, I have absolutely no idea of what's going but, whatever it is you can count on us. We are here for you no matter what.

Chica: Yeah, we are here even if it's to give you a ride home.

Sun: Thanks ... While we're still on the topic, will you drive me home tonight?

Chica: Of course, hun.

Roxy: You wanna spend some time with us after it? We're going to hang at my place after work, you know eat, see some movies, talk and maybe gossip.

Sun: Sounds wonderful! Also it gives me time to check on Monty.... How've they been?- the wolf sighed before speaking.

Roxy:He's... Well he's been going to work... At least that.-she added in a sadder tone.

Sun: Are they getting drunk?

Roxy: At work? No. At home? Yeah... He comes drunk to work it's really bad.

Sun: Really?

Roxy: Yup. They are really bad. I haven't seen him leave his room, they won't speak to me and the few times I see him, he's black out drunk.

Sun: Dam... When you get to your house can I just, try and talk to them? It's not going to do much but... I don't know I want help them... I really do love them.- they let out only noticing what they said after it was done.

Great way to tell everyone you're in love with an alcoholic.

Chica: Are you actually in love whit them?!

Sun:God...- they sighed before deciding to own it up- Yeah... Me and Moon have a crush on Monty... But I don't know, it's hard to do anything about it now. They don't even consider me a friend and I don't even know if they have the same feelings has us.... Besides, he's drunk... And uhm...- they looked to the side not wanting to make any kind of eye contact- So was the person who hurt me yesterday.- they muttered- I don't know if I could ever be with someone who drinks that much. Not after last night.

Roxy: I get you... Probably not a hundred percent but, I know what's like.- she said putting a hand on the other's shoulder.

Sun: Anyways, I should get going, it's almost naptime.- they said getting up and begining to put things in their backpack- Thanks for hanging with me... I really appreciate it.

Chica: It's nothing, hun.

Roxy: Yeah, we're friends, here for best and for worse... In other words, you can't get rid of us bitch.- she said smiling the daycare attendant chuckling has they got their backpack on their back.

Sun:I love you girls.- they said before getting away from the table.

Chica: We love you two sun!

The taller left and went to daycare, the day being slightly easier after their encounter. Now, they stood outside the pizza plex, waiting for their friends before their mind wandered.

Moon? Yes? Is it ok if I tell them what happened? You'd figure it out has I tell them...? It's not that I don't trust you... I do, it's just easier with them. Cuz I know if I cry they can hug me and you kn- Sun, it's alright. You tell whoever you want when you want. I'm not an exception. But you should... It happened to our body. But not to me. They hurt you, not me. You don't owe me explanations just cuz it's our body. It's your trauma  you decide how to cope with it. Trauma? No. No. This can't have traumatized me. If you say so.

Before they could continue their thoughts, the were interrupted by their two friends who approached them.

Chica: Let's go?

Sun: Yeah.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD