Chapter 5 Drunk

Once the daycare closed, Moon stormed out, in search for Monty before they all left. They ended up finding him on the cat walks of Monty golf, looking his arms on the railing has he drank a beer, when finally they noticed Moon, them moving up their glasses.

Monty: The fuck you want?- they asked not even looking at them, Moon turning them so they looked at him.

Moon: You to fucking listen. I don't fucking know what's your damage and why you're acting like an ass but you made Sun cry and I can't tolerate that.

Monty: I what now?- they asked confused.

Moon: You made them cry for fucks sake!!! You made the one person that has been there for you, that's been worrying about you cry!! You made SUNNY who's literally ALWAYS HAPPY CRY!! All cuz they said what I wanted to say! I was the one pointing out every single red flag about what you were saying about Bonnie!! I'm the "bad influence" I'm the 'drama queen'! IF YOU HAVE SHIT TO SAY, SAY IT TO ME NOT FUCKING SUNNY!!- silenced followed the statement, Moon grabbing him by the colar of his uniform- FUCKING SAY IT NOW. SAY WHAT YOU SAID TO ME!- the alligator simply stayed in silence.

MOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Moon: Argh, fuck it.- they said letting go of the other and pushing them so they were far away from him- Die in a whole Monty.- they added walking away and flipping them off- I can't believe I liked you.- they muttered to themselves as they went over to the bus stop, missing it by a second, Moon sighed has they began to walk home, kicking a rock has they went on.

Moon what did you do? I had a talk with them. I told you not to do that!! Monty is going through a lot an- So what that gives him the excuse to treat you like shit? ... That's what I thought! Besides he had no reason to make you cry. ...you heard that?... Yes. I heard you sob. Moon it was nothing. Sure. You know I understand your sarcasm right? I know you do. Just can't believe he's being an ass like that. Things are hard for them alright?... They just don't wanna see the truth but it's fine, they'll get there... By the way, when we get home, would you mind I'd do something's? Not really... You need some cheering up and I'm fucking exhausted.

**
It was now Thursday afternoon and Sun made his way to Monty's house, finding Roxy leaving it.

Sun: Oh hi Roxy, is Monty home?

Roxy: Yeah but they won't leave their room and won't speak.

Sun: Can I come in and talk to them?

Roxy: I mean sure, but I won't come back until tomorrow so be sure when you leave Monty locks the door.- she said moving away form the door.

Sun: I'll be sure. See you Roxy.

Roxy: See ya.- she said leaving, as the taller came inside the house and closed the door, it wasn't that bright inside so they cracked a glow stick and put it around their neck before going up the stairs.

You're really going to apologize to that bastard? Of course. He's not alright and we didn't act that greatly.

Sun: Hey Monty? Are you there?- the alligator growled in response- Listen I'm sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't had questioned you and I'm sorry that Moon was mean to you. It was never my intention to make you feel bad. I'm sorry... I brought some cupcakes to apologize.- that's when the door opened, letting the daycare attendant see the bassist's, who had runny makeup from all the crying, their hair in a mess, he leaned against the door for balance and Sun was hit with s very strong odor of alcohol.

Oh they are drunk, drunk.

The other daycare attendant observed has, they looked around the room, empty bottles of several different alcoholic drinks.

Monty: You said cupcakes?

Sun: Uhm, yeah darling. Will you let me in?

Monty: Yeah sure...- they said moving to his bed, laying down on it. The daycare attendant getting inside, closing the door behind them, putting their backpack on the desk and taking out some cupcakes, handing them to the other, who devoured them.

Sun: Uhm, Monty, darling, have you been drinking?

Monty: Maybe.- they said has they took out a beer can from under the bed, opening it and downing most of it, the taller seating down on the chair by the desk.

Sun: Why are you getting drunk in a working day?

Monty: I want to forget.

Sun: Forget what? Bon?- they asked tilting their head the older lifting their upper body slightly, raising an eyebrow.

Monty: Him? No! Of course not!- they said dropping themselves on the bed- Why would I want to forget the only person that loved me?... Everyone else hates me... Well I guess it's everyone that hates me now that he left...- they gave a sad chuckle before continuing- Even I hate myself... Why did I ever think he did?- he added finishing yet another beer and throwing the can to the floor.

Sun: Is that what he told?- he asked getting up from the chair and moving closer- Did he told you he was the only one that loved you?- they continued to ask, seating down next to him, at the border of the bed.

Monty: Yeah...

Sun: Oh Monty.- they said caressing the other's face with the back of their hand- What else did he tell you?

Monty: That I couldn't talk to you.

Sun: Why not?

Monty: Cuz he said you were going steal me from him..

Sun: You know those are lies right? I respected your relationship.- they added,  coming through the other hair with his fingers.

Monty: I guess so... Maybe Bonnie wasn't that great of a person.- they said seating up, has the other took off his shoes, before seating crisscross on the bed.

Sun: He wasn't... For what you've said, directly or not, he sounds like an ass... Maybe it was better for you for you two to break up.

Monty: Yeah... But I can't shake the feeling he's right...- he stated, putting their sunglasses aside wiping off the tears in his eyes- Does anyone even love me?- they asked finally looking at Sun who gave him a warm smile.

Sun: I do.- they let out before realizing what they sounded like, blushing quite hard has they broke eye contact smiling- That didn't came out like I wanted... I love you, like a friend, I've always thought you'd be cool and I'd like to become closer with you... Moon's the one that actually loves you in a non platonic sense.- he added chuckling looking back to the other in the eyes- Although I'm not sure you should prussue them right now. You should take a break from dating and get yourself better... Happier... Before you love someone else... Love yourself. And if you're struggling with it come to us... We can't give you some sugar and make it better.- they added before kissing the other's forehead.

Monty: Thanks Sun.- he said before throwing themselves in the other's arms.

Sun: It's nothing... Now, let's get you eat something actually good and sober you up.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD