Chapter 23 Bad day

It was Thursday once more, although Sun didn't have a nightmare, they weren't feeling particularly great. They woke up crying this morning, but did their best to pretend they were fine has they went to work. They stood at the daycare, managing to stay numb most of the day, figuring that was better for them to feel numb then to be depressing over it.

Why am I even sad? I have no reason to be like this. Sun, you have reasons. You have trauma now, things will sometimes get harder... I know that you've had your depressive moments before and maybe you should do back to the doctor and get back into a prescription. No. I'm fine I don't need to get back on serotonin. Sunny, it might not be serotonin, the context is different now, you probably have to go on different medications. Nuh uh. I'm not doing that again. It made me anxious, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and if I'm not mistaken you didn't like the fact we couldn't cum. Sun, you were actually ok mentally and I don't remember you complaining about those side effects when you were on. Cuz at the time I liked not having any appetite. Sun don't tell me... It was a long time ago ok?! It's fine now. Will you please just take the day off then? Go home and just get yourself better mentally. I can't. I have to work.

The taller continued to push through until naptime, which by then, Moon sent messages to Roxy, Chica and Monty, their boyfriend agreeing to come check on them has the other's didn't have time. After naptime Sun stood around the daycare doing little things here and there, with their forced smile. Until a drunk person got into the daycare, they were quickly escorted out of it by the security guards but the few minutes they were inside were enough to wipe off the forced smile out of their face. Sunrise manged to not have a full breakdown next to kids tho,has they to warned Tracy that were going to take a quick break before going into the changing room, going in a corner, rolling into a ball has they cried on their knees. Their thoughts were loud and clear but they did their best to not listen to them, not succeeding at it.

Around ten minutes passed and they heard the door open, the didn't dared to look up, not wanting to show they were crying. They could hear steps going on their direction, before hearing the person seating besides them, not looking up at them when they heard.

Monty: Are you fine Sunny?- they asked the younger leaned their head against his shoulder.

Sun: I'm fine don't worry.- he replied sniffling.

Monty: Sunny, you can tell me the truth.

Sun: It's stupid... I shouldn't be feeling like this alright?!

Monty: If you're not feeling well you have your reasons... Today has been hard hasn't it?

Sun: Moon spoke with you,didn't he?

Monty: They may have told me you haven't feeling that well... Listen I know Chica would probably would be the best one for you to vent to, but I'm here for you.- the taller moved away from their partner.

Sun: Please don't tell me Moon has told you about what used to happen.

Monty: Hey, all that they told me is that you weren't feeling great and I see it... I'll drive you home, you should take off the rest of the day... I'll trust you won't... You know.- they said looking at the other's forearms, Sun nervously hidding them.

Sun: Monty I... I'm fine. Don't worry.

Monty: Sun, you didn't gave up me I'm not letting you go alright?! Only if you get home and take the rest of the day off. You need it, you're not ok.- they stated has they got up, extending their hand- I can't do much for you, so let me do this.- the taller sighed and took their hand and getting up, Monty immediately pulling them into a hug- Whatever it's bothering you, you'll get through this alright?! You're strong and persistent and I know you can go through this, but you can't ignore the problem... I do believe you've told me that before. Ignoring it won't make anything better it makes it worse so just, address it, I know it's hard to admit there's a problem, but I know you can do it and I know you can get help.- the taller hugged back tight, not wanting to let go of their boyfriend, enjoying their company and their embrace, crying onto their shoulder.

Sun: T-thank you, Monty.

Monty: How about I take you home now? If you need me to stay there with you, I can miss work. All it matters to me is that you're ok.- the taller pulled away from the hug, tears still dripping down his face, his partner holding their face, wiping off their tears with his thumbs.

Sun: Don't miss work because of me... It's not worth it.

Monty: Listen, I'm only not missing work if you don't want me there. Now you have the whole trip home to decide, alright?

Sun: Alright... Let me get my stuff.- they said before moving to their locker and getting his backpack.

They moved through the staff hallways, getting outside, the older driving Sun home, now both of them at the door.

Monty: Are you sure you'll be fine?- they asked with their hands on the other's shoulder's.

Sun: Yeah don't worry... I'll be ok.

Monty: Ok then... I love you Sunny.- they said before kissing the the taller. Initially it was supposed to be a quick kiss, but, neither of them wanted to pull away. The taller got closer to the other, one of his hands on the other's chest, another was in his waist, Monty's wrapped their arms around the other's neck. After a few minutes they pulled away from the kiss to breathe.

Sun: You should probably go to work now... I'd feel horrible if you missed one of the birthday parties because of me....

Monty: I'll do just that, anything call me or the girls. - they said moving away from the taller- Bye Sunny.- they said has they moved to their motorcycle.

Sun: Bye...- they added waving has the other left.

The taller went inside, took off his shoes before going upstairs, putting on their comfort jacket before going back downstairs, going into the kitchen and pulling out a container of ice cream. They grabbed a spoon and went to the leaving room and sat watching some TV not wanting to think.

Are you better Sun?

Sun: A bit... Once I'm done eating could you, you know come out? I don't actually feel safe being by myself and controlling the body.

Of course darling.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD