Chapter 45 Accident's happen

Today work was considerably tiring so when they came home, so Monty offered to cook, him and his partner ate dinner on the living room and then stayed there watching tv snuggled up, until someone called them. They answered the phone still besides his partner.

Call:

Monty: Hello?

Chica: Hi Monty, is Sun whit you?

Monty: Yeah, is there a problem?

Chica: Well I want to talk about him and his mental health, could you please go to somewhere he can't hear you?

Monty: Sure.-the taller looked at the other and muttered- I be right back.- before moving over to the kitchen- So what is it in specific?

Chica: He's worse then before isn't he?! I'm not seeing things where they don't exist?!

Monty: No, you're right... He's desperate to self harm that yesterday when we where having sex he bit his hand enough to draw blood.

Chica: Did you trigger him?! Or were to rough?!

Monty: Not that he said.... They said it was fine... I was actually thinking of confronting him about it tonight but... I don't know if they'd be up for it.

Chica: I get you, but I find in this situations it's better to not be to confront him. They're fragile right now.... Have you gotten them back on their meds?

Monty: No, him and Moon have an agreement of stopping the meds has long has soon doesn't commit suicide. I don't want to step into that.

Chica: Have you noticed that he's been self harming? Besides yesterday's incident?

Monty: No...

Chica: Has he spoke about any of this whit his therapist?

Monty: I don't think so. Has he told you anything?

Chica: No and I feel so bad about it.

Monty: Why? Cuz you think he's isolating himself.

Chica: No, no I closed off that. I decided to take some time of those things thanks to some hard stuff going on whit my life... I wonder if that was the right decision.

Monty: What stuff?

Chica: Alright only Roxy, Sun and Moon know about this but I had an abortion and it's being hard to process the emotions because I only did it cuz I don't have the means to give a child a good future.

Monty: I'm sorry to hear that.

Chica: It's fine, I'm feeling better now, just guilty that I made Sun not trust me.

Monty: Listen there's nothing you could do about it alright? Let's just... See what we can do now alright?

Chica: Right.

**
Sun sat on the couch for a few minutes after Monty had left them. Moon was currently sleeping, the room was quiet, but the thoughts in the taller's mind were loud and clear. Sunrise got up and went to the hallway, looking at Monty facing the other way, they stopped for a minute, wondering if he should go talk to them, see if they could quiet the noise. They shook their head and headed upstairs, going to his bedroom, closing the door, they hesitated before going to his desk, taking from there his exacto knife, before going to Moon's drawer and taking some tissues. They sat on their bed, has they rolled up their sleeves, looking down to their scar filled forearms, hesitating.

Just a quick fix... Yeah, just a quick fix... My mind will be quiet. Everything will be quiet.

**
Monty stood on the kitchen, still talking to Chica, when someone burst in the room, they looked back at the taller, chocked.

Monty: I'll call you back.- they said has they suddenly hang up, leaving Chica confused. Words couldn't describe the fear in the heart and mind of the bassist has they saw Sun's panic face has they held onto their forearm whit bloody paper towels, blood still managing to drip onto the floor. Monty rushed to the other before speaking- What happened?!

Sun: I-I just wanted i-it to s-stop! J-just a few c-cuts but I t-think I w-went to f-far.- they manged sobbing the smaller putting his hands on the other's shoulder's before speaking in a calm and collected tone.

Monty: Sunny what did you do?

Sun: I-I reached a-a vein.- the older got a clean rag that was in the kitchen, and tied it around his wounds.

Monty: Alright, stay calm, I'm calling 911, just keep pressure.

Sun: A-alright.

A few minutes later the ambulance came in, Monty riding it whit his partner, holding their hand to ease the other's anxiety until they where made to go to the waiting area by then, Monty stepped outside, lit up a cigarette and called Chica.

Call:
Chica: What happened Monty?!

Monty: I had to go to the hospital whit Sun.... He says that he went to far self harming but... I-I don't know what to believe... D-did he attempt suicide? - they asked has tears went down their face.

Chica: Wow honey, take a breath. Sun's going to be fine alright?! You got them to the hospital that's what it matters, they're going to take good care of them.

Monty: You're right, you're right I just... Why did I left them? Why did I do that?! He was feeling bad for a while I... I don't want them to die.

Chica: He's not going to die. Calm down and don't you DARE grab a drink. Things will be ok, don't despair.

Monty: B-but there was so much b-blood.

Chica: That's it, I'm driving there.

The girl hanged up before driving to the hospital, once there she hugged her friend tightly, they both waited until around 1 am, when they got updates. A doctor came into the waiting room and sat besides them.

Doctor: Montgomery is it?

Monty: Yeah.

Doctor: You're the one who found Sun, if I'm not mistaken you two are partner's?

Monty: Yes, Sun is my boyfriend.

Doctor: So, Sun is stable... They said this issue was related to self harm but, after being analysed by our psychiatrist and do to the gravity of their wounds we are going to send him to a psych ward for a 72 hour hold. If you could get him his stuff by tomorrow morning we'd appreciate it.- they said before taking a panflet - Here we have a list of objects that are and aren't allowed. Do understand we're only doing this to be sure of the safety of your partner. - they said before getting up.

Monty: Wait can I see them?

Doctor: Unfortunately they're already sleeping and it's way past visiting hours. You should go rest two and in case you want to talk about this experience to a professional here's a good therapist.- they said before giving the other a card- Good night.- they said before leaving.

Chica: Let's go Monty, tomorrow we still have to work.

Monty: Yeah you're right... You think this is the best option?

Chica: It is for him, maybe they'll get him back to his old meds and he finally gets the help that he needs. You just stay sober alright?

Monty: Alright.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD