Chapter 15 Bus drive home

It was the next day, Sun had finished working and they were now on the bus, they had brought with them Monty's sketchbook, noticing it had stayed in the daycare. He sat down on the nearly empty bus, playing on their phone, but they'd prefer if Moon was up so they could speak. That's when suddenly someone sat besides them, Sun figuring it was weird since it was just two people, themselves included, but not thinking much about it until they felt something something on their crotch. They jolted up before speaking, a bit embarrassed.

Sun: Uhm, sorry, could you watch your hands?- they asked the stranger, suddenly the stench of alcohol hitting them.

Drunk man: I am.

The taller froze up, has the other moved their hand. Sun wanted to do something, anything, scream, cry, run away, fight, but no. They couldn't. They just sat there, panicking inside.

Don't wake up. Don't wake up Moon. They can't know. Think of something else anything else. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of there. They can't know where I live I have to get out.

They thought, holding their tears, closing their eyes, wanting to get away from the situation but not being able to. He felt the other's breath on their face, counting the time until the next stop. Every second felt like an hour and only when finally they got there. He got up and went outside, the man staying in the bus. Has soon has the bus was gone the daycare attendant broke down crying, sobbing on the bus stop, but trying to calm themselves down enough to call someone.

Call:

Chica: Sun? Why are you calling?

Sun: I-I'm sorry t-to inconvenience y-y-you but c-could you p-please pick up?- they asked sobbing and bettewen hiccups, worrying the guitarist.

Chica: Where are you darling?!- she asked, the jiggling of keys being heard, has she rushed out of her house.

Sun: T-t-the bus *hic* s-stop by t-the gas s-station.

Chica: Alright, I'm going there, hang tight, honey.- she said before hanging up and begining to drive.

Around ten minutes the girl got there, parking her car before rushing to the bus stop, the taller still crying, her holding their shoulder's.

Chica: Sun, hun, what happened?- the daycare attendant looked at her, holding his tears before pulling her into a hug, crying on her shoulder.

Sun: I-I-I, w-was *hic* o-on t-the *hic* b-bus *hic*- the girl pulled away holding their face.

Chica Sunny, deep breaths.- the other attempted to do so, still sobbing- Have you ate dinner hun?- the taller shook their head, her cleaning his tears- How about we go get you some food and then I drive you home? Tonight seams like it was to much, so I'm not going to ask you anything else.- she said before holding the tallers hand and begining to walk back to her car with them.

Sun: T-thanks.- they said sniffling.

Chica: It's nothing, hun, you're my friend and I care about you... That's also why I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't keep this to yourself... Does Moon know?

Sun: N-no, they're sleeping.

Chica: Well once you're comfortable, talk with him about it. It might be easier since they're always with you.- she said before opening the car and going inside.

Sun: You're r-right.- he added before entering the car, has the other began to drive.

They stopped by a fast food chain, grabbing dinner and eating, before she dropped him off. Now both of them at the door of Sun's house.

Chica: Are you sure you're fine? Don't you want to go spend the night at my place so you're not by yourself?

Sun: No you've done enough. Thanks for everything.

Chica: It's nothing darling. If you need anything else and I mean anything, call me. No matter the hour I'm here for you.- she said before kissing the other on the forehead- And believe me even with what happened yesterday, Monty would be there for you. If you think it's better to talk to them, do.

Sun: Nope. Not better. He also drank.

Chica: Who? Monty?

Sun: No. The man in the bus... Anyways, thank you. See you tomorrow.

Chica: See ya darling.- she said before hugging the taller and going to her car, Sun walking in, locking the door behind them before.

They walked over to the couch and laid down on it, sobbing loudly has their mind wandered back to earlier that night.

What's going on? Why are you crying?!

Sun: N-nothing.

It's not nothing. Sun was it Monty? Was Monty mean to you?!

Sun: N-no! I h-have'nt seen h-him all d-day.

Then why are you crying?

Sun: I don't to say.- he said clutching onto their leg- I-it's to painful t-to say.

Alright Sunny. Have you ate?

Sun: Yes.

Ok then maybe you should go upstairs and sleep.

Sun: Alright...- they said getting up from the couch, dragging themselves upstairs and throwing themselves on their bed, quickly getting a glance of their sketchbook- Can I draw Moon?

Of course.

The daycare attendant sat up, grabbing his sketchbook and begining to draw. Going for bright over the top colors that were blinding and instead of going with the colors they tought were better together they just mixed them until they were murky. The usually happy and anime like style of them became darker and more sinister has they continued. By the end, all of the pencils sun had chosen had their tips broken and all of different colored eyes and hands, the eyes all staring at the only yellow thing on the paper the hands all over it to. The yellow thing, could only be described has that, represented Sun and the over all drawing was what they were feeling at the moment.

Sunny, someone hut you didn't they?... Yes... Who? I don't know. What did they do? Not today Moon... I don't want to cry again. I'm just... Going to sleep now, do whatever you want to do. Goodnight Sun. Night Moon.

I can't really say I hope you enjoyed this chapter, cuz I didn't even enjoy writing it, I was dead ass crying. I do hope you comment your thoughts and vote tho!
Much love!!

-MissevilXD