Chapter 26 Nightmare's

It was currently 3 am and Moon had jolted awake the other daycare attendant had another nightmare and were now spiraling down, Moon not even being able to contact them. The smaller sighed before reaching to their phone, being temporarily blinded by the light, but still managing to dial up a phone number.

Call:
Chica: Sun?- she asked half asleep half awake.

Moon: Hey Chica, I know it's late but Sun really needs you. They had a hard time falling asleep today since Bonnie visited the daycare and now they had another nightmare about what happened on the bus and I... I'm sorry I can't handle this, they can't even hear me, that's how much the intrusive thoughts are...

Chica: I'm going over there, try to do something to calm them down please, cuz if you force them out like this they'll probably still be way to much for me to handle.

Moon: Taking an edible would help?

Chica: God no, don't give them a bad trip. Just, do your best and I'll see what I can do.

Moon: Thanks Chica, you're the best.

Chica: You're welcome, anything for my friends.

A few moments later the girl knocked on the door, Sun being the one to open the door, their eyes watering, immidiatly hugging the girl when they saw her. She rubbed his back has she hugged them.

Chica: What's going on darling?

Sun: T-to much, i-is going on....

Chica: How about I help you get calmer and then we talk?- she asked pulling away from the hug, whipping off their tears- What do you say?

Sun: S-sounds good....

Chica: You want to stay at your house or go to mine?

Sun: Yours...

Chica: Alright, do you have your things in a bag?- the taller nodded- Even your giraffe?

Sun: N-no, they're upstairs...

Chica: Go get it, I know it comforts you so go do it.... I'll wait in the car for you darling.- she said before kissing the other's forehead, closing the door had the taller went to get his stuffed toy.

A few minutes after Sun went inside her car, they made their way to the other's house, the girl putting tea to make, has she did, Sun decided to stay in her bedroom, far away from anything that could hurt them, has to not trigger any other intrusive thoughts. She made her way upstairs, handing the other, who sat on there bed, a mug of tea, has she sat besides them.

Chica: What happened with Bonnie in the daycare?- the taller took a sip before speaking.

Sun: He hit me... He hit me in the face cuz I'm dating Monty... That's also I got the bruise....

Chica: Bonnie knows?

Sun: Yeah...

Chica: You told Monty?

Sun: No! No way! You know how they got last time they spoke with them it wasn't necessarily great.

Chica: Well are you ok darling?

Sun: Not really.... I... I can't stop thinking on how I want to hurt myself... My head is full of this thoughts and everytime I'm reminded of that miserable night it just all comes back and I'm flooded with them... It's scary... And I know I'm probably scaring Moon two with it but I can't help it... I feel like shit and I can't do anything about it... It's such despair I... I feel horrible.- the girl put a hand on the others shoulder and looked them in the eyes.

Chica:Sun, you need professional help... This intrusive thoughts and nightmares won't just disappear, you need to go to a therapist... Maybe even get a psychiatrist.- the taller looked away.

Sun: I don't want to do that....

Chica: Why not?

Sun:Cuz then I did all of that for nothing. I was so much time on medication for nothing? I... I don't think I could admit that...

Chica: But it did something Sun. You were better mentally... And you were for what? A year? And for how long have you been self harm free before your last relapse? 15 months? Just cuz you got better doesn't mean now, after a deeply traumatic event has happened, you won't need therapy. You need help. And when you decide, if you even decide to go to a professional, I'll be here, even if it's just for you to complain about them.- the taller sighed before putting their tea cup on the nightstand.

Sun: I- you're right... You're right has always...

Chica: Does that mean you want to go back to your old therapist?

Sun: Uhm, not really.... If the issue is different I maybe should look for a therapist who works specially with SA survivors?... Mister Smith was more qualified in specifically depression and anxiety... Yeah they're things that come from what happened but... Now they're associated with that fucker... That night.

Chica: Listen I have a name of the therapist that helped Roxy back when she was hate crimed. You should speak to her, she can tell you how they were.

Sun: Thanks Chica...- they said before hugging her, the guitarist hugging back.

Chica: It's nothing darling... Are you better?

Sun: A bit.

Chica: Then let's go to sleep.... Tomorrow we gotta wake up extra early so I can teach you how to cover up that bruise, I doubt the parents of the kids in the daycare will find funny the low security last night.

Sun: You know how to cover them up?!

Chica: Yeah! I've learned it a while ago, although originally it wasn't for bruises per say, it was for hickeys. But one time I feel and I had a bruise on my leg exactly where it's visible with the uniform, so I had to learn that two... Easier then you think.

Sun: If you say so...- they added has they laid down on the bed, getting themselves comfortable-  Goodnight Chica....

Chica: Night Sun...

They both feel asleep quite quickly, it had been an exhausting day and both really could use some rest.
The next day, Sun went with Chica and Roxy to work, talking to the keytarist about their therapist and getting used to the idea they're going back to therapy.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD