Chapter 11 Drinking problem

Sun sat around the daycare, it was the afternoon and they hadn't seen Monty all day, besides this morning, but that quicky changed when suddenly the bassist came into the daycare, seating down besides Sun, who was currently drawing.

Monty: Mind if I join you?

Sun: Not at all! Although I must warn you, the daycare is almost closing so I'll be going home in a few minutes.

Monty: That's enough for me to doodle with you don't you think?

Sun: Yeah, it is.

Monty: By the way, the food was great.

Sun: I'm glad it was.- silence followed has they both doodled on their sketchbooks, Monty drawing a rather gory scene, the taller quickly glancing at it from time to time- Hey, are you alright?

Monty: Not really.

Sun: Do you want to talk about it? It is just us in the daycare.- they asked, now their focus being only on the bassist who looked up from the paper and looked back at them.

Monty: Am I good enough?... Am I someone?... Cuz I have stopped believing that, yet you treat me well. Do you have a motive to do so? Are you just being nice so Moon can have fun with me?

Sun: No, I'm not doing that. I'm treating you like this cuz I care about you, you're one of my best friends Monty.

Monty: You're lying aren't you?

Sun: I'm not. I don't even know where you get those ideas.- he stated before having a clear realization- You spoke with him didn't you? You spoke with Bonnie?

Monty: Why do you care?!

Sun:He's doing it again isn't he? He's manipulating you.

Monty: No! You're the one doing it, with your overly nice shananigans!- the taller put a hand on their shoulder before speaking.

Fuck this is not good, they're under their manipulation again. How did they even managed that? I wish I knew, so we could help them.

Sun: Monty, you're making us worry.- the bassist took off their hand from it before getting up.

Monty: About what?! Not being able to fuck me?! Is that all you're interested about?! Fuck, I can't with this, bye Sun.- they said storming out of the daycare leaving their sketchbook behind, the taller grabbing it and flipping through the pages. Stopping when they saw a page full of text, dated for this morning.

Page:
Why did I think I mattered? Bonnie was right. He still is. I miss him... Is he right about Sun? Is Sun and Moon only befriending me to hook-up with me? Is that it? God I feel so stupid... I just want to disappear. Be nothing. I hope no one finds out about what I've been doing at work... They probably won't, Bonnie hid them well.

Sun: Hid them well?- they asked getting up from the chair they were in and grabbing their bag, heading over to Roxy raceway, to find the keytarist there, being lucky to find her, has about she was leaving- Roxy!- they shouted before running to the girl, who now stared at him.

Roxy: Hey Sun, what's up?

Sun: Can we talk for a bit?- they asked seriously.

Roxy: I mean, I'm going home with Chica now, how about you come with us and we'll speak.

Sun: Alright, thanks.- they said has they began walking with the wolf.

Roxy: What do you want to talk about?

Sun: Monty.

Roxy: That's a bit vague, what exactly are you talking about?- the taller explained the whole situation that had just happened to the girl has they got to the car, once inside and with Chica driving, they decided to go to the guitarist house to discuss it better.

Sun: So you two know why Monty's acting like this?- they asked has they made their way to the living room with the other two, them seating on the couch, the girls sharing a look when they heard the question.

Roxy: Don't tell me you don't know.

Sun: Know what?

Freddy: Really you don't know?- the bear chimed in.

No one asked you to be in this conversation mister Fazbear. Ush now Moon.

Chica: Monty's an alcoholic.- the taller looked in confusion before speaking.

Sun: What? But when we hang out he's always sober?

Roxy: Is he really?

Sun: Well, most of the time.

Chica: They have their moments of sobriety, but either then that they just can't let go of drinking. Bonnie used it has leverage to manipulate him, helping him get drunker.

Roxy: But no really, Sun, you were in their room and didn't see all the beer cans?!

Sun: I did! But I just assumed they didn't clean their room after the time I caught him drinking.

Roxy: C'mon you spent the night there and didn't noticed the flasks?! The new bottles of vodka?!

Freddy: Sun spent the night in Monty's room?- he asked curious from the kitchen.

Chica:Stop being so nosey Freddy and get back at what you were doing.

Sun: First, I, Sun, wasn't the one who spent the night with Monty. Moon did. And when I woke up I wasn't really interested on that I was looking for my freaking clothes!

Freddy: Monty and Moon fucked?!

Roxy: FREDDY EITHER ENTER THE CONVERSATION OR STOP EVES DROPPING!- the singer quickly made his way into the leaving room, seating besides his best friend, Chica.

Sun: Besides, the bottle I saw I just assumed it had been Moon and them drinking! I didn't exactly ask Moondrop to tell me the night in excruciating detail.

I would've told you if you wanted tho. I didn't and still don't want. But no, we did share that bottle of vodka and now they mention it, I drank like a fifth of it.

Sun: So what now? You're telling me that my new best friend has no fix? He's just going to continue to confuse me with his drunk and sober states?!

Chica: I mean, there's hope for them....

Roxy: But they don't reach out to anyone and like he's really bad emotionally, so I doubt.

Freddy: At least they don't drink at work right? At the very least he has moments of sobriety.- the taller felt his heart sink in has they remembered their encounter.

Sun: He was drunk at work tho.- they dropped has they played with his necklace has the other's stared at him- I mean, it was almost after hours but they were drinking...

Roxy: Fuck it's getting worse.

Chica: They really need an intervention don't they?

Roxy: Chica, darling, you know that didn't work last time.

Chica: Then what do we do?

Roxy: We wait. We wait for the right time. If an addict can't admit there's a problem they aren't willing to change.

Sun: I'll try to speak to them about it.

Chica:Do it at your own risk Sunny, we can't garante you that they'll continue to be your friend.

Sun: Well for what I got from today, they don't consider me that anymore. I have nothing to do lose, I'll help them has best has I can.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD