Chapter 52 Bathroom hook-up

It was the day of the party, Monty and Sun had went inside the house, it was full of people, so they couldn't find their friends easily, instead of doing that, they just went outside to the pool. They swam for a bit, the bassist messing whit his partner and jocking around until they got out of the water, now in quieter corner of the yard.

Monty: I love you so much Sunny.- they said has they pulled the taller onto his lap, smiling, before quickly kissing his boyfriend.

Sun: I love you too Monty.- they added before kissing the other, passionately. Their hands were around the other's shoulder's, Monty's on their hips has they continued to make out. Sun didn't like to do this type of stuff outside, in fact he was a bit bothered by it, but he tried his best not to care, has they missed being intimate whit their partner. Monty moved the other closer, the taller letting out some sounds has they did and hearing that, the older felt themselves getting hard,that was enough that he realized just how little they had done in this past few days. The daycare attendant, feeling the hardness underneath them quickly pulled away- Well that was quick.

Offer to take care of it.

Monty: Yeah...- they said looking slightly embarrassed, the taller got closer to his partner before whispering.

Sun: Wanna go to the bathroom and take care of that?

Monty: You don't have to ask twice.- he taller go off his lap and they now both walked to the bathroom when they were faced whit their friends, Monty pulling the other by the waist so they now stood in front of them, effectively hiding his bonner.

Chica: Hey you guys, how y'all doing?

Sun: We're good!

Roxy: Wanna join us in the pool?

Monty: Not really, we were kinda in the middle of something.- the guitarist looked at them up and down before speaking up.

Chica: Right... Don't be to loud and there's condoms and lube in the bathroom if y'all need it.- she said before leaving, Sun being completely red has his partner dragged them to the upstairs bathroom, closing and locking the door once inside it.

They turned back, seeing the taller taking undoing the two knots that held up their bikini top, the older smirking. He walked over to his partner, pinning him up against the wall. They pulled his partner into a deep kiss, Sun had his legs around his boyfriend's waist, Monty holding them up whit one hand and whit the other undoing one of the two knots on the side that held up the other's bikini bottom. The taller felt up his partner's chest has the temperature in the room rose, them passionately french kissing his partner, quickly pulling away from the kiss to take sharp breaths, then, the other knot was unmade, Sun's last piece of clothing falling onto the ground, now Monty's hand moved to his partner's erection, stroking it.

Sun: Please t-take off your clothes a-and fuck me.- they said has he separated from the kiss, the bassist smiling.

Well said, well said.

Monty: Oh your impatient little thing... Alright I'll do it...- they said moving away from the other and going over to the drawers, messing through them, trying to find what they needed. Sun, being extremely horny, played whit themselves has they waited.

You really are shameless. What? I can't wait, I haven't even masturbated during this few weeks, I got my needs. Hey I'm not judging, I'm just happy you've reached a point you're this comfortable around Monty. Not everyone can have this type of comfortableness to just start jacking off in front of their boyfriend.

Monty: Holy fuck you really are desperate... Your sex drive really increased.

Sun: I've told you about it.

Monty: I know... Just kinda wonder if I'll keep up whit that from now on.- they said before finally finding the lube, but continued to look for stuff.

Sun: You don't have to keep up. I can do things by myself... Just don't get on my nerves about long showers.

Monty: You jack off on the shower?

Sun: Yeah, why do you ask?

Monty: Just wanted to know. I personally like to do it before I go to sleep... Back when we didn't sleep on the same bed I would just lay down and do it.... Why in the shower? If you don't mind me asking.

Sun: Just like the feeling, it's warm and nice... But I do get it whit doing it before you go to sleep, I do that when I don't shower, so I'm not waisting water... Also did that on that one night you slept at my place and caught me.

Monty: Believe me, seeing you like that didn't go to waist...- they said finally finding what they wanted, taking off his trunks has they approached the other.

Sun: Why the condom?

Monty: Really? It's so we don't make a mess.

Sun: Alright, makes sense.- they said wrapping their legs around his partner's waist has he prepared them. Once Sun was prepared, the bassist put on the condom and thrusted in waiting a minute or two so the other could adjust- M-move.- the older attacked his partner's neck has they thrusted in, not caring for the fact they were leaving hickeys on the other's neck and shoulder's- R-really? W-what's up whit y-you,uhg~, l-leaving marks?~

Monty: I-I want people t-to know y-you're mine. Mph~ O-only mine.~

Alright that was hot, really hot. Little bitch boy likes to be property? I mean, same, I get you.

Sun: F-fuck, m-move f-faster!~- they asked the older thrusting faster each time until they both climaxed.

They pulled away, Monty taking care of the condom has the other started to put back on their clothes, his legs still wobbly. Once the alligator was done whit that, they put on their trunks, looking at the other, who was still topless, trying to tie the second knot that held up his bikini bottom.

Sun: You could've just taken them off... Now I gotta redo all of this...-they said bummed out, the bassist picking up the top from the ground.

Monty: Turn around, I can help you whit that.- the taller did so, the older now making the knot that went behind his neck.

Sun: Thanks that helps.- they added has the other finished tying it, now pulling down a bit the bikini, so Sun's chest was fully covered, and then tied the knot on their back.

Monty: Everything's in place?- they asked has the daycare attendant turned around, adjusting slightly their top.

Sun: Yeah, thanks.- they said before kissing their partner on the lips, then leaving the bathroom, being careful to not be caught, but Sun's wobbling quickly made everyone who noticed realized what just happened.

You should suggest that thing you've been thinking off. Oh yeah, right.

Sun: Hey Monty, this is going to be a one time thing but, wanna go smoke some weed on the backyard? Chica has given me the ok and she's probably going to join us at some point.

Monty: Are you anxious?

Sun: Nah, just wanna do it recreationally, what do you say?

To be continued...
I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD