Chapter 3 Gone

It was Tuesday and today was a very tiring day on the daycare, still Sun did his best to know how Monty was, even from the daycare, only to be told he hadn't shown up for work today. The daycare attendant found this weird, so, after they got out of the pizza plex they went over to his house, knocking on the door.

Roxy: Oh hi Sun! Here about Monty?

Sun: Yeah you know me... Have they eaten today? Yesterday I really didn't have enough time to be sure they did.

Roxy: Well, I saw nothing but they raided the fridge so I think he's fine.- she said has she moved away letting the other in, Sun imidiatly going for the stairs.

Sun: Oh just one more thing... Monty doesn't have any food he can't eat, does he?

Roxy: Not really... Why? You brought him something?

Sun: Yeah, I brought some candy to cheer them up... Not that it would be of a bother it's gluten free and vegan.- the wolf chucked.

Roxy: You have that just laying around?

Sun: Yeah actually... Moon will only eat this...

Roxy: Moon's vegan?

Sun: Not really, they aren't even vegetarian like me, I guess he just likes them!

Roxy: Must be good then.

Sun: Yeah... Hopefully Monty likes them.

Roxy: Well, they'll at least be happy you remember them.

Sun: Well see ya later.- they said before going up the stairs.

Roxy: Later.- they heard more distantly has they approached the other's room, knocking on the door before speaking.

Sun: Monty, may I come in?

Monty: Yeah let me just put up the blinder...- they said has the other came in, closing the door behind them, before the smaller turned back- You're still in your work uniform?

Sun: Yeah, I wanted to pass by here and chat a bit before going home... By the way I brought you something.- they said putting their backpack on the desk before taking out somethings.

Monty: You brought me something?- they asked confused, has they sat down on their bed, Sunrise pulling out of the bag a small black notebook, some pencils an eraser and a bag of gummies all wrapped in a bow.

Sun: So you get back into art here's something's... I drew something on the first page ... Even Moon wrote something for you... Although they isntead for me not to see what it was... If it's inappropriate I do apologi- they were interrupted by the bassist getting up and hugging them tightly- Oh yeah you're a hugger.- they said smiling hugging the other back- Good thing that so am I.

Get. Your. Filthy. Hans. Out. Of. Him. What? Jealous much? YES. VERY MUCH. Come on Moon it's just a hug. I wanna hug him.... And do much more with him. Then do it in your on time God dam.

Monty: Thanks Sunny.

HE EVEN GAVE YOY A KNICKNAME?! Everyone calls me Sunny. Chill.

Sun: It's nothing, Monty.- they said pulling away from the hug- Just one thing, why didn't you show up to work today?- the bassist scratched his neck before seating down, accidentally kicking a can of beer has he did so.

That certainly isn't alarming... It's just one, let's just hope it's nothing alright?

Monty: Oh, well, I wasn't feeling that great so I didn't go...

Sun: Are you better?

Monty: Yeah actually....

Sun: Great. Great.... Listen that was all I really wanted to ask and hand you, I'm like, beyond exhausted.- they added closing their backpack and putting it over one of their shoulder- I'll see you tomorrow?- they asked from the bedroom door.

Monty: Yeah... Can't exactly miss two days of work...

Sun: Of course... Pass by the daycare if you need anything. Goodbye Monty!

Monty: Bye Sun...- they heard has he went away, walking over to his house.

Once there, the daycare attendant locked the door, before kicking off his shoes and dragging themselves upstairs taking off their bracelets and necklace, once they were in their bedroom he put his backpack on the bed, the jewelry on their desk, before grabbing a towel and their pijamas, putting them aside. Then they stripped down, grabbed what he put aside and went to the bathroom, entering the shower cubical and putting themselves under the hot water, sighing.

Are you in the mood? Cuz I'm in the mood. Moon I'm tired. I know but it will help you relax... Alright fine. But I'm only doing it cuz I could use a let out. Now want me to roleplay or something? No. Oh so you're going to think about Monty? Moon, of us two, I think you're the only one who'd enjoy masturbating to Monty. You're right...

After a while Sun left the bathrooml in his pijamas, putting his towel to dry and moving to the kitchen, begining to cook when suddenly they got a text.

Messages:
Monty: Thanks for everything.
Monty: By the way where you got those gummies?

Sun: Oh it's in a local store! It's quite close to my house.
Sun: They are very vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Sun: Which is great cuz I don't eat meat or dairy.

Monty: Why don't you eat dairy?

Sun: I'm lactose intolerant.
Sun: By the way, what was the message Moon wrote?

Monty: Moon things.

Sun: Makes sense.
Sun: Hey you have anyone to have lunch with tomorrow?
Sun: I know you used to eat with Bonnie, must be a bit lonely to eat by yourself now.
Sun: We could eat together if you'd like!

Monty: I'd enjoy that a lot.
Monty: But won't the kids think it's weird?

Sun: Monty, they're children, not monsters.

Monty: What do they even do when you're in lunch break?

Sun: Well, they also have their lunch hours.
Sun: Normally they'll eat then it's nap time with Moon.
Sun: By the way if you find Moon don't turn on the lights without saying anything.
Sun: Tell them hi and ask for me, we'll take care of it.

Monty: Makes sense.
Monty: You think we could draw tomorrow?

Sun: Of course.
Sun: I'm going to sleep now, see ya Monty :))

Monty: See ya Sunny.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD