Chapter 12 Strategies

Sun made their way to work, feeling awfully watched in the bus, but not minding it. They were now in the daycare, welcoming kids in and doing the usual, that's when Monty stumbled inside the daycare, Sun, immidiatly noticing the smell of alcohol pulled them into the dressing room.

Sun: Monty,why are you in here? Shouldn't you be working? And why do you smell like beer?

Monty: Sorry for yesterday I was a douche... Will you kiss me now?

Sun: No Monty. First the one who likes you like that is Moon, not me.

Liar, I still remember you jacking off to him.

Sun: ANYWAYS! You should be working not making out and last point, you really should sober up before your next party unless you want to he fired!

Monty: I don't care Sun.,- the taller pinched their eyebrows before speaking.

Sun: Fuck this I'm taking care of you.- they added before sticking their head out of the dressing room- Tracy, could you please watch over the kids for a bit? I have to do something important right now.

Tracy: Alright, but be back before my next break.

Sun: Sure!- the taller got back inside and dragged the older through the staff hallways into the bathroom- You're gonna puke the alcohol out then you're going to your room and wait until your party alright?!

Monty: Fine.- they said before going inside the stall and doing so.

You think this will work? I mean yeah it's the best way to do it... Can't believe we had sex. I thought you liked him? I do but I feel bad. If I hadn't encouraged him into drinking maybe we wouldn't had done it and now I feel this weird power dynamic. Moon, you were drunk weren't you? Cuz I think that argument would only be valid if you were sober... You think they'll be better? Maybe... I don't want to lose my best friend. I'll try to help you with this then. Good luck Sunny.

Once the older was done spewing their guts out, Sun helped him to his room, laying them down on his bed before kissing on their forehead and leaving.

**
Sunrise finished their hard day at work, and closed the daycare, when they saw the bassist stumble to their motorcycle.

Sun: Monty, you're not driving home are you?

Monty: I am, what's the problem? You want a ride?

That sounds like him. Sober him... Alright they can drive home safely now.

Sun: Not really, you can go. See ya tomorrow.

Monty: See you.

The daycare attendant went back on the bus, having the same feeling had that morning but not bothering. They went inside his house, locking the door behind before taking out his empty water bottle and food container.

I didn't see them eat today. Maybe we should make them lunch? I doubt cooking is a priority for him right now. Sun. Be honest to me. You love him don't you? Is that why you're doing this? Is that why you care so much? ... Sunny please answer me.

The slightly taller, sighed has they washed the dishes, before answering.

Sun: So what if I do? What if I find him a good person? So what if I find them cute? What if I really like him? So what if I'm in love with my best friend? Is there a problem?

No. But you have to realize he's really in a really bad place and you can't help that.

Sun: I can. I can help. Even if it's just being there.

Sun, you're going to get hurt.

Sun: So what?! I rather get hurt then do nothing! I love him Moon. I can't see someone that I love hurt.

What if it happens again?

Sun: It won't. Monty probably doesn't even like me back so I'm just doing this for my best friend.

Alright... I guess it's different from last time, for starters we aren't 14 anymore.

Sun: We should go check on them tomorrow after work, see how they're hanging...- suddenly they got a notification on his phone, checking it.

Message:

Monty: Can Moon come over?

Sun: I don't need to know your answer I already know that you're saying no to this.

Read my mind...

Messages:.

Sun: Sorry Monty, he's not really in the mood.
Sun: Besides, it's late, you should go to sleep.

Monty: Alright.
Monty: Goodnight.

Sun: Night.

The taller then let go of his phone before going upstairs and hopping in the shower, their mind wandering.

Sun: Why do people get addicted to stuff?

Variety of reasons.

Sun: Why do you think Monty in specific got addicted to alcohol?

He's been dealing with an abusive relationship for what? Two? Three years? They had to cope somehow... And maybe it was the only way they could bear being with Bonnie. Now they're drinking cuz they can't function without and to forget how dumb they where.

Sun: You think they'll get better?

Well he was better after they got all the emotions out, he barely drank. But then Bonnie texted him and that was all worthless.

Sun: We have to take off their means to drink... Preferably without him noticing.

And how the fuck are you going to do that?

Sun: I'll figure a way, but the first step is to get to their house. Should be easy enough...

Uhm, Sun how long have you been taking a shower?

Sun: OH GOD FOR WAY TO LONG CERTAINLY!- they practically screamed has they turned off the water, before stepping outside the shower cubical and drying themselves, before moving over to their bedroom and putting on their pijamas.

The daycare attendant then went downstairs and opened the freezer, figuring they deserved their favorite dessert after a day of not only handling kids but also handling drunk Monty. They sat on the couch, eating and drawing on their more private sketchbook, not paying attention to the tv, but it was on so Moon could hear their soap opera.

Sun: Do you think I'll be able to help, Monty?

You will, Sunny. I believe in you.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD