Chapter 29 Relaspses

It was the end of another rather exhausting day at the pizza plex and Monty was determined to get to the daycare before it closes, being successful at it but not being that happy whit they saw. They were rather late, their ex pinning down their current partner,him not being able to hear what they're saying.

Monty: Let go of my fucking boyfriend.- the rabbit turned back, visibly angry.

Bonnie: This excuse of a being?! Tell me, why the fuck would you date this tranny?!- the alligator did his best to ignored what he said.

Monty: Why did you hit him? Uhn? You never hit me, so why did you hit my fucking boyfriend?! You abused me mentally not phisicaly why's the sudden change?! Prehaps cuz they look weaker then you?! Let me tell you, you've been lucky that you find Sun and not Moon, cuz Sun is incredibly non violent... I on the other hand?- they said cracking their knuckles- I've been waiting to see you so I could kick your ass.

Bonnie: Oh please, you're more likely to end your miserable life then to fucking hit me.

Monty: Bet?

Sun: Monty you don't have to hit them!

Bonnie: Bet.- they said looking the other in the eyes, Monty raising their fist, the rabbit immidiatly fleeding the scene.

That's one hell of a pussy. Yeah.

The smaller let down their fist, extending their hand to their partner.

Monty: Let's go home, love.- the younger smiled, holding their hand, their fingers interlocked.

Sun: You weren't going to hit them were you?

Monty: Nope. I know he's terrified of me hitting him.

Not much was said, has that they went home, Monty leaving his partner at their house, giving a quick kiss of goodbye before leaving. Once they got home they took off their helmet and put it next to their keys on their room, before moving downstairs and dropping themselves on the couch, Roxy being there watching a movie.

Roxy: Rough day?

Monty: Yeah... I saw Bonnie.

Roxy: Oh so really rough... Are you alright?

Monty: I don't know...

Roxy: Well, I'm here if you need anything... I know he leaves you.

Monty: That's not needed... I'mma just go upstairs and sleep, that should help me forget...- they said getting up from the couch.

Roxy:Before that take a shower you stink.- the alligator raised their arm before sniffing their armpit, immidiatly regretting.

Monty: God you're right...  Thanks for telling me.- they said before leaving the living room.

Roxy: It's nothing.

The bassist entered their bedroom, closing the door behind them before starting to undress, getting a towel, going to the shower cubical and turning on the water, deciding that today they also wash their hair, so they put themselves under the running water. Their mind started to wonder has they started to relax, only it didn't exactly wonder to where they'd like, has they got reminded of what happened when they still were together with Bonnie, some urges coming back.

I need to drink.... Fuck I need to do it. No, I can't, I shouldn't get drunk... But it's only one drink. Yeah only one drink. It won't hurt anyone. It's just one drink... Just one drink.

Once they finished taking a shower they got they put on their usual band t-shirt has long has their black sweat pants, they laid down on their bed, playing on his phone, having really bad urges. They thought about calling Sun, but they didn't want to bother them instead texting him.

Messages:
Monty: Sunny, I'm not feeling that great could you please talk to me?
Monty: Or give me an idea for a distraction?

They stared at their chat for 2 or so minutes, their message being stuck on sent. He sighed, putting their phone on the beside table, turning it so the screen faced down, then they went over to their desk, opening the third drawer, pulling out a little box, taking out of it a flask. It wasn't much, but it was a start. They chugged down the content's before heading over to their bed, taking from under it a bottle of vodka.

Tomorrow we don't have work... This should be fine... Only I need to know...

They reasoned with themselves before opening the bottle, seating on the bed before starting to chug it. He wasn't sure what it was, was it the fact he was once again indulging in their addiction, if it was the burning feeling travelled through their throat, if it was the fact that in a few moments he could just forget about their problem's but it brought them peace. They calmed down a bit, but even so they continued on drinking, now laying down in the bed. They went over to their phone, their vision blurry, but still they could notice the 10 missed calls from their partner. Just how long it had been since they had the first drink wasn't clear to them, but it was clear that their boyfriend had clocked him.

There was sudden knock on the door, startling them, they quicky put the bottle under one of the pillows has the keytarist got inside, a look of disappointment in her face.

Roxy: You relapsed, didn't you?- she asked has she was hit with the alcohol sent.

Monty: The fuck... The fuck are you on about?- the wolf sighed frustrated.

Roxy: Monty, c'mon... Not again.

Monty: I'm not drunk!

Roxy: Then walk over here.- she said, the taller hissing before actually getting up and stumbling until the door, almost falling on top of the girl, who catched them.

Monty: You might have a point...- they admitted annoyed, the girl sighing.

Roxy: I hate to be right... Are you nauseous?

Monty: A bit...

Roxy: Let's get you to the bathroom.- she said putting one of the other's arm around her shoulder's and going to the bathroom with them, getting them comfortable has they spewed their guts out.

Monty: How d-did you even k-know?- they asked, sweaty and extremely nauseous.

Roxy: Your boyfriend tipped me off. You're lucky to have Sun, but if you keep drinking they'll leave you.

Monty: I- they were interrupted by vomiting- I k-know...

Roxy: Monty, if you want to get clean you gotta get rid of the alcohol in this house... You know how I don't drink, it's just your stash you gotta get rid off.

Monty: I-I don't wanna t-talk about i- they were once more interrupted by puking, the girl holding back his hair has she rubbed their back.

The night was rather long for Roxy who babysat their housemate through all of it, ocasionaly updating Sun and Chica about the situation.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD