Chapter 17 Spilling it out

They all sat in the car, Sun in the backseat, anxiously fidgeting with his necklaces, the other's two getting wind if this.

Roxy: Is everything alright Sun?

Sun: Yeah, yeah... I'm just thinking.

Roxy: About what?

Sun: Last night... You two really think it might make me feel better if I talk about it?

Roxy: Yeah. But you don't need to.

Sun: No. I wanna do it... After I go check on Monty...

Roxy: Alright then Sun.

**
Once they were at Roxy's and Monty's place, Sun went upstairs has the other two went to the living room. The daycare attendant took a deep breath before knocking.

Sun: Monty, my star, I brought you some cupcakes I made... I'm sorry for the other day you just have to admit, there's a problem.- the alligator opened the door, violently, recking of alcohol, making the taller freeze up.

Monty: I don't have a fucking problem! You're just exaggerating like you always do!- they let out, the younger looking away.

Sun: I'm s-sorry.

Monty: Since when are you a puss like this?! The other day I almost hit and you didn't even fucking flinch! Someone hurt you?- he asked with worried tone fading away form the previous angry one.

Sun: What do you care we aren't friends right?... You hate me, why would I tell that to someone who hates me?- the bassist was taken back by what the other said, going silent, not wanting to admit that they didn't meant it- Have your cupcake Monty. You know my phone number... But get clean. I can't talk to you while you're not clean...

Monty: I don't need to get clean! I don't have a problem!- they said before slamming the door.

Sun: Ignoring it won't make it go away!

Monty: I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!- the taller sighed before moving downstairs, seating besides the girls.

Chica: How'd went?- she asked picking up the tea pot and pouring some tea for her.

Sun: Not great...

Chica: That's a bummer... Want some tea?

Sun: Yeah please...- the guitarist poured tea on another cup, before handing it to Sun, who filled it with sugar- I w-was assaulted t-that night.- they said holding tears, not daring looking up from the tea they stirred- It all was so fast, at first I w-was all by myself b-but then, this m-man sat besides m-me and b-before I c-could process he...- they stopped, taking a deep breath before quickly whipping off their tears- He was touching me... A-and I wanted t-to do s-something believe m-me I did b-but... I just s-sat there...- they said sinfeling- I j-just let t-this drunk m-man, sexually a-assault me.- the keytarist put a hand on their shoulder.

Roxy: Sunny, you didn't let it happen alright? It's not your fault. It never will be.

Sun: T-that's hard t-to believe.- they said has tears rolled down their face.

Chica: Sun darling, do you want a hug?- the taller nodded the girl getting up and hugging them tightly, the wolf joining the hug- Listen, I know it's not much, but I'm going to drive you to work from now on. So no one else hurts you, my darling. And let it be known if you want to go to the police were here for you.

Roxy: If you don't, we understand, they don't help that much.

Sun: Thanks... You two are the best.- they said before pulling away from the hug- We should go home... Tomorrow we have to work.