Chapter 47 Hi again

Sun: hi...

**
Monty hesitated, anxious about speaking, scared they'd say something wrong, just looking on the other's eyes has they thought of what to say.

Monty: H-hi?- they asked to break the deafening silence that filled the room, they wished they had said something else, something important, something meaningful but would that be right to do? After all, what do you say to someone who may have attempted suicide? What do you say to your partner after they almost died, willingly or not? Before they were swallowed by their thoughts the younger spoke up.

Sun: I-I know it's a lot... But I'm glad you can still look me in the eyes after that.- they said honestly, the smaller giving him a comprehensive look before speaking up.

Monty: Why wouldn't I? Sun I love you... I know things are... Hard, to say the least.

Sun: But I... I did Monty. I didn't even left you a note... I did a stupid mistake.

Monty: So you were really trying to leave this world? It wasn't an accident?- the taller looked away before speaking.

Sun: I.. I don't know... It's all blurry I can't remember that night right... They said that sometimes when something is traumatic we block the memories... I don't know if I'll ever know what I did that night.

Monty: Well, it's a good thing it doesn't matter. You're here and you're fine... Whit some scars but...- they said tracing some of the healed scars on the other's arms- They don't define you... You can heal and for what I've heard the last few days were good for it.

Sun: They were fine... I got to draw and they switched my meds so I'm better now... They also suggested if I were in crisis whit my anxiety or I have a flashback for me to smoke some weed... I guess all this years Moon was right about that.

Monty: I'm glad you're better.- they said before kissing the other's lips,petting the other's face, then pulling away- Just please, never do this again.

Sun: I'm doing my best alright?... Can't really promise it, but I'm doing my best.

Monty: That's more enough then.- he added before they quickly kissed their boyfriend- I love you. I love you a lot and I'll be by your side has long has you want me there.- he added before kissing his partner once more.

Sun: Really? Even if it's forever?

Monty: Specially if it's forever.

Sun: I love you.- they said, then pulling the other into a deep mellow kiss, warping their arms around the other, has Monty moved their hands up and down their thighs, before Sun pulled away- Can you go for another round?

Monty: I don't think I can... I can cuddle tho.

Sun: I'd love to...- they said has the older laid besides them, Sun snuggling up against their partner has both of them drifted off to sleep.

**
Sun woke up on their boyfriend's arms, in a warm embrace, they looked to the other's face, Monty was already up, playing on their phone, but had refused to move to not disturb their partner.

Monty: Good morning,love.

Sun: Mhm... I wanna sleep more....- they said before burying their face on the older's chest.

Monty: Although it's our day off I can't let you do that.

Sun: Why not?- they asked in s sleepy tone still holding on to their partner.

Monty: Well you have to take your meds.

Sun: Why did I decided to start taking them in the morning?...