Chapter 33 Side effects

It was morning once more and Monty had just knocked on the door, being quite surprised at the other's state. They were in their usual uniform, although they wore their comfort jacket, their expression a tired one, accompanied with eye bags and just an overall miserable look, worrying the other.

Monty: Hey Sunny, do you want a hug?- they asked opening their arms wide welcoming them into an embrace.

Sun: Hug.- they replied sleepy, hugging the other, enjoying their warmth and how cuddly they were.

Monty: How's the side effects treating ya?

Sun: Bad... I couldn't sleep tonight, although insomnia is a side effect I doubt it was that isntead my anxiety... Besides that I'm nauseous. Really nauseous.

Monty: Are you sure you want to come into work? You can stay here darling.- the taller pulled away from the hug, closing their front door.

Sun: No, I've made my mind, I'm working today.

Monty: Take it easy will you?- they asked has they both walked over to the other's motorcycle- Tracy said she was going to be more attentive with the kids so you can take many breaks and take it easy.

Sun: I'm fine Monty... Really.

Monty: Alright, love, let's get us to work then.- they said before both of them getting in the vehicle and going to work.

Monty walked them to the daycare, giving them a good luck kiss and a big hug before going back to work.

**
It was the afternoon and Monty decided to take advantage of their free time and going to the daycare. When they got there, they saw the taller seating on a chair, with a dreadfull look, they approached from behind, putting their hands on the other's shoulder before speaking.

Monty: Hey Sunny, how are you feeling?- they asked before beginning to massage the other.

Sun: I'm tired, I'm nauseous and I had to sit down cuz I'm dizzy, I could be better.

Monty: Well then you're going to be happy with what I brought you.- they said letting go of the other's shoulder's, seating besides them and putting a bottle next to them- I brought you black tea since I know you're not a coffee type and I know you need the caffeine fix. I also brought you some gummies cuz I know you could use some sugar in you and they genuinely make you happy.- they said putting the pack of gummies on the table, the taller smiling- Have you eaten lunch yet?

Sun: No, I'm not hungry... Thanks for the tea tho.

Monty: Sun even if you're not hungry you gotta eat something, you know that actual feeds you!

Sun: I'm going to puke it out.

Monty: C'mon just a tuna sandwich!

Sun: Nope.

Monty: Half a tuna sandwich?- the taller sighed before speaking.

Sun: Alright....- they said getting up- But I'm not going to the cafeteria I'm going to eat in the dressing room.- they stated has the older also got up.

Monty: Fair enough.- they added before both of them walked to the place, them seating on a bench has they ate half a sandwich their boyfriend made.

Sun: Thank you Monty.- they said laying their head against the other's shoulder- This day is much easier thanks to you.

Monty: It's nothing.- they replied has they rubbed the other's back- I love you a lot Sunny, I just want you to be feeling good.

Sun: You're certainly doing that... I love you two Monty.

Monty: By the way how's Moon? This can't be easy for them two, right?

Sun: It's easier for them, they've been sleeping, but yeah, when he's in charge of the body they don't feel that great.

Monty's so amazing aren't they? Yeah, they're the best.

**
It was finally after hours and has promised, Monty came to hang out. They just had entered Sun's house, the alligator sat down on the couch, turning on the tv has the other went over to the kitchen and got a snack. The daycare attendant got to the living room, finishing his cupcake has they sat down on the other's lap, facing the older, who chuckled.

Monty: You got frosting on your face, let me get it for you.- they said before holding the younger's face, turning it before licking off the frosting on right cheek, Sun's face becoming bright red- How did you even get frosting on your cheeks?- they asked letting go of the other's face, now them looking him in the eyes.

Sun: I-I can't r-recall.

Monty:Did you like that? Is that why you look so starstruck?- they teased the other who looked away, Sun putting their hands on the other's shoulders.

Sun: N-not exactly... Just kinda made me want to k-kiss you.- the older smiled pulling the other closer looking deep in their eyes.

Monty: Then why won't you do that?

Sun: I will...- they said slowly closing in and kissing them.

It wasn't a particularly deep or different kiss, but it was quite sweet, passionate and mellow. It didn't last long tho, has they separated looking the other in the eyes before hugging them tight resting their head on the older's shoulder.

Sun: I love you.

Monty: I love you too, sunny.

Sun: Would you mind us staying like this for a bit?- they asked has they made themselves more comfortable in the warm and soft embrace.

Monty:We could stay like this forever if needed.

Sun: Thanks my star...- they said has they slowly closed their eyes and the older flipped through the channels.

They stayed in silence for a good while, Monty watching tv has they rubbed the other's back, comforting them after a long and hard day at work, unaware the other had almost instantly fallen asleep. After a good half an hour of silence between them Monty begin to question it.

Monty: Sunny, love?- they asked in a low and sweet tone getting no response- Do you want to change cuddling positions so you can see tv?... Maybe eat dinner since it's getting quite late?- with no response given, the older leaned back looking at the other's face, seeing them drool in their sleep, giving a small smile before murmuring to themselves- Good for them, they really needed to rest... Better take them upstairs to sleep.- he said, before holding onto their partner and getting up, picking them up in the process.

They slowly walked upstairs, before struggling to open the bedroom door without letting the other fall down. They managed that, getting inside the bedroom, moving the covers slightly before laying the other down, pulling the covers up before kissing their forehead.

Monty: Night love.- they whispered before moving outside the room, closing the door and slowly moving downstairs, trying to not wake the other up.

They then went over to the kitchen and made something to eat before going over to the living room and seating down on the couch, putting the other's fallen phone on the coffee table.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD