Chapter 27 Getting handy

Sun got out of the daycare after a hard day of work, finding their partner right outside of it. They smiled before holding their hand and making their way to the motorcycle.

Monty: Are you alright?

Sun: Yeah, I'm just really tired I barely got any sleep...

Monty: Why?

Sun: Well it took me a while to fall asleep cuz I was anxious about the whole Bonnie thing that happened and then it was the usual nightmare's.

Monty: What Bonnie thing?- they asked confused, the taller tensing up has they realized what had slipped out.

Oh you fucked up dude.

Sun:Oh lord...- they sighed before continuing- There was an... Incident with Bonnie yesterday... He came in the daycare yesterday to try his manipulation tactics on me and he ended up punching me.

Monty: Oh I'm fucking killing him.

Sun: Please don't... Violence only starts more violence and it's not worth it... Specially knowing how you get when you speak to them! I don't want you to relapse cuz you interacted with the bastard.

Monty: Alright you got a point... Just- is there something I can do to help you?

Sun: Well yeah actually... Come over to my place, let's hang out for a bit... I'll make dinner and you can stay the night there if you want!

Monty: You had me at come over.- the taller smiled before both of them made their way to his house, making a quick stop by the alligator's house so they could get their stuff.

After that they went over to the daycare's attendant's house, the both of them now spooned on the couch with the bassist being the big spoon, has they watched tv, enjoying each other's company. Monty's hand rested on the other's waist, before they put their hand under the other's shirt, moving it up to the other's overly sensitive nipples, the taller could feel the other's breath on their neck, his heart beating faster when they suddenly hear.

Monty: Am I making you uncomfortable?- they asked a cautiously.

Sun: No... You can keep going...- they said has their breathing became heavier, from the other stimulating them.

Monty: Can I do something more?

Sun: Y-yes...- the younger said blushing, not daring to look behind.

Oooohhh naughty Sun wants more?! Moon don't ruin the moment for me. Alright, alright... He's mine tonight tho. Deal.

The bassist moved so the other was on top of them, the smaller immidiatly kissing their neck from behind has they moved up the other's shirt exposing his boyfriend's chest, playing with them for a bit.

Sun: I don't even k-know why you keep messing w-with them, there's barely anything to hold...- they stated in a playful matter, the other chuckling before answering.

Monty: But there's something to hold. I don't discriminate between small and big chests, they're both nice and I love the little sounds you make when I mess with them.... But if you'd like I could always...- they said has they faintly dragged their fingers down the other's stomach- Go lower....- he added in the other's ear, sending a shiver down their spine, has the other rubbed circles on their stomach- What do you say?

Sun I'd be on my knees for this man, please let me watch. You were going to watch either way... Are you taking their offer? Do I look stupid to you? This person knows exactly what to touch to make me feel all good and stuff, of course I'm going to... Besides if we end up going back on anti depressants soon I want to enjoy this peacefully.

Sun: P-please touch me m-more...- they stated, happy the other didn't see their completely red face.

Monty: Then let me take this off for you...- they said has they lowered the other's pants, testing the waters by palming the other through their underwear, receiving pleasurable sighs and small moans- Mind if, take the rest off?- they asked before attacking the other's neck.

Sun: P-please, I n-need more...

Dam you really like to beg don't you?...I- it seams like it... Oh you just got to tell Monty, you two could do some quite intense scenes... Indulging in some kink can give you bomb orgasms. Moon, I trust Monty, but I'm not sure I'd trust them enough to do those types of stuff. Alright then, get out of your head and enjoy the ride.

Monty slid off the taller's underwear, making their member spring free, the smaller faintly tracing their fingers, making the other shiver in anticipation. The older attack Sun's neck has they continue to rub the other's nipples with one hand and with the other they began to stroke the other's cock. Small moans and whimpers were let out by the taller, has the other slowly increased the rhythm. After a minute or two the other spoke up.

Sun: L-like that!~- they said bettwen moans, leaving the older to wonder exactly what they were doing right, figuring there was easier to ask then to wonder.

Monty: This pace?- the other nodded- Not faster?

Sun: N-no, this is j-just, mph~, right.~- the bassist took that in mind, starting to mess with different grips, listening to the other's sounds to guide themselves, noticing the other whimpered at the tighter grips and moaned louder at the softer grips. They kept on messing with it until they got a response that they liked- A-agh!~ M-Monty!~- has soon has the alligator heard that they could feel themselves getting hard, has the other continued to chant his name, the older's hand already soaking in precum.

Monty: C'mon Sunny, I know you wanna do it, just cum right on my hand. Do it.

Alright that is actually making me feel some sort of way- Well if does focus on that and do it. You two?! Yeah, now cum, we all know that you're close.

The other two kept on provoking the taller, them feeling all the pleasure building up, their mind became foggy, thoughts incoherent, they moaned his boyfriend's name over and over until they inevitably climaxed. Now panting hard has the smaller reached for the tissues in their pocket.

Sun: I l-love y-you my s-star....-they said has they came down from their high, the older cleaned their hand has they kissed the other's forehead.

Monty: I love you two, Sunny.- he replied has they cleaned off the other's chest and thighs.

Sun: I m-made a mess d-didn't I?- they asked worried has they came back to reality.

Monty: That doesn't matter, what matters is that you enjoyed yourself... You did like it didn't you?

Sun: Like it? M-more like l-loved it!- they said pulling up their underwear- Y-you want me t-to do anything i-in return?

Monty: Sexually? No. I'd rather after you compose yourself and go cook dinner, I'm starving.

Sun: Alright, I-I can do that.- he said getting up, pulling up their pants and pulling down their shirt- What a-are you going to d-do with that t-tho?

Monty: I'll just go take care of the problem by myself. I'll be back.- they said before grabbing their phone and going to the bathroom.

Oh tonight he's SO MINE. Have fun then.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD