Chapter 41 Birthday gift

Monty had made their way back to the daycare attendant's place, Moon being out since the running away incident, has it was better for Sun's mental health to call it a night. Now for Moon, it was in their best interest to stay up and receive his birthday gift, they had some ideas of what they wanted to do. So, when finally they were in their bedroom, Moon closed the door, before seating down on their partner's lap.

Moon: So it's my birthday... Can we do what I want?- they asked whit a smirk.

Monty: Depends, what do you want to do?

Moon: First of all I want to top, second... How we play around whit some toys?- they asked gluing themselves to their partner.

Monty: I must say, both ideas please me... Although I didn't know you had those.

Moon: Just cuz I was a virgin whore it doesn't mean I hadn't things to have fun whit... Of course Sun didn't knew about it but it is what it is... Now- they said pushing the other onto the bed, them now laying down- let's take this clothes off...- they said raising the other's t-shirt has they moved up their hands- Ya know, Sun was right, you do have a nice chest.- they said has they squeeze the other's peck's.

Monty: Sun said what now?

Moon:You heard me....- they said has they took off the other's t-shirt before taking off his. Then they moved to the other's pants whit a great quickness and a clear lustfulness in their eyes, Moon was hungry for more and Monty wasn't going to complain about it, they quite liked seeing the other's state.

Moon attacked their neck, has they took off the other's pants before getting off their lap, taking off their pants before going to their desk and opening the last drawer, taking some things out. Monty, curious to what was going to happen to them, got up a bit, resting on their forearms.

Monty: Really? The desk? How has Sun never found it?

Moon: They don't search my drawers... Mainly cuz they are scared... If I wanted to keep ilegal shit in here I could they would never know... In fact I do. I got some edibles laying around and just plain old pot.

What's on your hands?!

Moon: It's vibrators. Two small vibrators and a cock ring.- they said has they approached the other.

Monty: Sun's up?

Moon: Yeah, but I'm fucking you tonight, you wait until I'm done with you until you go fuck him, alright?!

Monty: Of course, master.

Moon: Ooooh master? You're quick to learn your place.

Uhm what are you going to do whit all of that? Watch me ... Maybe you can learn something.

They said before pulling down the other's underwear, after they removed their own underwear, they sat on the smaller's lap, before sliding the cock ring on themselves and turned it on then turning on one of the vibrators and taking it over to the other. They moved the toy up and down the other's shaft making the taller take shaky breaths along whit making them grunt.

Moon: Y-ya like t-that?~

Monty: Y-yeah.

Moon: G-good.- they said moving the vibrator faster, up and down whit one hand before grabbing some lube and lubing up the other vibrator, slowly putting it inside his partner and turning it on.

Monty: Mph!~ I l-love you.~

Moon: I-I love you t-two.- they said speeding up their hand driving the other past their breaking point has they senses overwhelmed cumming onto their partner's hands- I t-thought it t-take more... Hm... Guess l-less waiting t-till the main event.- they said before turning off the all of the three devices and put them in the beside table, taking out one condom, before putting on and lubing the other better- Y-ya think y-your prepared e-enough?- he asked unsure has they put themselves bettwen the other's legs, hovering over their face.

Monty: You're c-cute when y-you worry.- they stated smiling has they caressed the other's face whit the back of their hand, looking deep on the other's eyes, Moon's face turning red has they looked away- Oh I made you blush? I do gotta admit it's quite a feat.

Moon: I-I'm not blushing...- they said before burying their face on the other's neck.

You're a bad liar. Shut up!

Monty: You're cute when you're all embarrassed...- the taller pulled away looking the other's in the eyes.

Moon: I love you dumbass.- they said before slowly closing on their face whit the other, before they shared a slow and soft kiss. A minute later, Monty slowly pulled away before speaking.

Monty: You can fuck me now... Just don't pull away.- he muttered loud enough for the other to hear and has they went back to kissing the taller slowly thrusted in. The bassist held onto the other's face has he kissed the other softly, the taller slowly thrusted their hips- S-see? Mph~ G-going slow i-is g-great...

Moon: I g-gotta say, ugh~, t-this feels g-good.- they said before going back to their mellow and sweet kiss.

You like boyfriend privilege? Holy shit yes. So you admit you like the sweet things in a relationship? Depends on the time... I didn't realize today was going be this sweet... I think I'mma get diabetes.

They thought has they thrusted faster onto the other, now occasionally separating from the kiss to moan and grunt. Then they separated more often and for more time, heavy breathing. Moon moved their hands over to their partner's member, pumping it has they felt themselves getting hotter, his breathing heavier, moans louder, the pleasure building up, getting closer to the finish line.

Monty: S-so c-close!~

Moon: M-me too!~ Mph!~ M-Monty!- they moaned out has they came, the older also climaxing. Now the taller laid on top of them, heavy breathing whit them- H- holly shit... T-that felt g-great.

Monty: Y-yeah... I k-know you p-probably had d-different idea f-for tonight b- the taller interrupted them, has they pulled away.

Moon: W-whatever it was it doesn't matter, this was perfect.... A bit more fluffier then I'd like to admit but it was.... Nice... I don't know until here it didn't felt like we were actually dating?! Just felt like I was tagging along... This definitely changed my mind about it....- they said has they took off the condom and put it on the little trash can on their room.

Please let me out. Not tonight please... I want to cuddle whit them. Alright.

Moon then laid besides their partner, who had cleaned themselves by now, snuggling up against them before drifting off to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD