Chapter 46 Back together

A few days had passed, Monty did is best to stay sober for their partner, but they slipped up on the second day. They made Roxy promise to them that she wouldn't say a word about it, not wanting to make the other worry. The keytarist followed up whit her end of the promise, so when they stood outside waiting for Sun she didn't say a word about it. When the other got next to them, it was clear Moon was out, which made sense it was quite late, Monty hugging them.

Monty: I missed you two... How's Sun?

Moon: He's better but the admittion process was quite traumatic since they had to strip down and be searched by a man.... Please don't ever send us to the psych ward ever again, I couldn't sleep whit the men watching us 24/7.

Chica: If you must know it was purely a decision from the doctor's.

Monty: How are you Moon? I know that must have been traumatic for you.

Moon: It was but I'm trying not to worry... We're back on our old meds and they're working. It's such a peace not having those intrusive thoughts muttering in our head.... Can we go now? I appreciate all of you being here but right now I just want to take a shower whit out having people peep on me and I really need to jack off and unwind.

Roxy: Sure, we'll leave it up to you two, have fun!- she said before her and her girlfriend went away.

The other two went over to Moon's place, Monty getting rid of the sharp objects they could, has the other showered.

How are you feeling? I feel ok... For a change. Even whit the things of the first day that place helped you didn't it? Yes... I feel better. Just don't know if I could face Monty. He doesn't blame you.  I know, just hard. You mind that I have sex whit Monty tonight? You know cherish being alive. I don't ... If I get less anxious I'd like to participate. You could use it two, some sloppy seconds are nice. Really? Yeah. I might try it then.

Moon walked back to their bedroom in only a towel wrapped around his waist, finding Monty finishing putting the sharp objects on a box whit a code locker. Moon closed the door whit a grin, before looking at their partner. They sat on the edge off the bed, now the smaller looking at them.

Moon: You know I thought of jacking off but, I think doing something whit you would be fun.- they said has they opened their legs, leaning back, their hands on the bed behind them.

Monty: Top or bottom?

Moon Argh, think about that after a bit of foreplay... Besides the more important question is what did your test results say?

Monty: Clean has expected.

Moon: Oh that's great, mine also came back that way... Finally you can cream pie me... Or the other way around, their both fun.

Monty: Someone certainly excited.- they said before laying down on the bed, the taller looking back confused- Wanna sit on my face?- the younger got up and got next to them.

Moon: How romantic.- they said rolling their eyes- But yes, I'd love that.- he added taking off their towel, before seating on the other's face. Monty started to jerk the other off has they licked the other's scrotum, making Moon moan more then expected- T-that, mph~, feels n-nice....- they stated has they held onto the bedframe, leaving lustful sighs and moans.

That looks nice. Feels better then you think. Really? Yeah now shut it, I want to focus on what's happening.

The taller was distracted by their thoughts, when suddenly they felt the other's cold finger's inside them, thrusting in the same speed has they pumped the other's cock. They thrusted right onto to their prostate, messing whit it in different ways, noticing how the other moaned louder when they touched it in certain ways, they kept on using what made them louder.

Moon: A-ah~, M-Monty~, I-I'm so close!~- the smaller's movements became faster, quickly driving the other over the edge, Moon cumming on the other's hand, a bit of it falling onto Monty's face.

What a mess. It's about to become a bigger one.

They thought has he got up, getting the tissues, handing some to the bassist before cleaning himself and the other's face.

Monty: Thanks.

Moon: I s-should be the one thanking you- they said has they laid besides his partner, who now sat up has they took off their shirt- T-that was great.

Monty: I'm glad it was.- they said before kissing the other's forehead- So what do you want to do?- they asked has they removed their pants.

Moon: I want to ride you.- he replied, before taking off the other's underwear and seating a bit lower in the other lap, their back facing the other. He grabbed the bottle of lube, lubing up their partner- Is that fine whit you?

Monty: Yeah.- they replied before driving their hands over to the other's waist, has they hovered above the bassist's member. The taller then slowly lowered themselves whit grunt.

You know it's going to be nice to miss that inicial part. Keep talking, I need a distraction. Oh my, you haven't actually done this have you? Never mind shut the fuck up. Hey it's fine if you haven't done it, I know how that feels. Listen I've taken a bunch of things whit out you being the one who had to adjust, the thing is I haven't done it whit things has big has him alright?! It's fine just relax, the uncomfortableness is going to disappear in a second. I know.

Monty: Are you alright Moon?- they asked has he rubbed circles on their side, the taller only now realized they've been quiet for a while.

Moon: Y-yeah, just talking to S-sun. C-can you help m-move?

Monty: Of course, b-but are you sure?

Moon: Yes! N-now help m-me w-would you?!- silenced followed has the smaller helped the other move, at first going with a slow and even pace, but after a while they became faster, the younger moaning rather loudly has the other hit the daycare attendant's sweet spot. Although they were both quite enjoying themselves, Monty couldn't stop the feeling like it wasn't intimate enough, trying to figure a way out of.

Monty: M-Moon!~ Mph~ l-look at me w-will you?~

Moon: N-no.- they said has he stopped moving, the older getting curious.

Monty: M-may I ask w-why?~

Moon: I-I look ugly w-when I'm t-taking it a-alright?! If you s-see it you're gonna m-mock me.

Monty: I-I won't. J-just let me s-see you.- the taller moved away before laying down besides their partner, Monty getting the hint and hovering over their boyfriend, holding his legs up and apart, before thrusting in, Moon's face contorting has they did, the smaller kissing their neck before speaking up- G-god you look s-so hot!~ Mph~ I l-love you, so m-much!~- they said becoming faster.

Dam he's definitely close. Good thing I am two.

That thought was soon followed by both of their climaxes, they both heavy breathed has they came down from their high.

Are you sure about this? You haven't spoke whit Monty yet. I think I can handle it. Alright.

Moon: I love you.- they said before kissing his boyfriend, has they reached over to the lamp and turning it on, Monty hearing it and pulling away from the kiss now they looked at Sun staring back.

Sun: hi...

To be continued...
I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!

-MissevilXD