Chapter 13 The call

It was after lunch and Sun was cleaning up the toys all over the floor has the kids played on the ball pit. Has they did that, the bassist got inside the daycare, the taller not noticing it until he hugged him from behind, startling Sun, who jumped in his place before they froze up, Monty quickly getting they had scared the other, let go of him, the younger turning back to see them.

Sun: Jesus Monty! Warn me next time, will you?

Monty: Alright, sorry! Just wanted to surprise you.

Sun:Well, you certainly did.- they said moving to the toy box and putting what they were picking up there, before turning back to the taller- So, why did you decided to visit me today?

Monty: I was wondering if we could draw?

Sun: Of course we can, but understand if a kid needs me, I'll have to go.- they said moving over to one of the taller tables, the older following.

Monty: Makes sense.-he added before seating besides the daycare attendant- I missed drawing with you.- they continued has he opened their sketchbook, Sunrise doing the same.

Sun: It hasn't been that long... But I know how it is. I like hanging out with you Monty.

Monty: I also like hanging out with you Sun.- they added before resting their head on the taller's shoulder, his face slightly flushed.

That's kinda gay. Oh shut up, you had sex with him, I'd argue that's gayer.

Child: Sun is that your boyfriend?- the two of the quickly moved away Sun's face bright red.

Sun: No, not at all! We're just friend's!

Child: But you don't have a friendship bracelet with Monty!

Sun: I really hadn't have the chance to do one yet... Besides we grown ups don't need friendship bracelets, we can just be friends.

Child: Oh ok!... Where's mister Whisker's?

Sun: Next your stuff my star.

Child: Ok!- he said moving over to his stuff.

Sun: Jacob, what do we say when someone helps us?- they asked from their seat, smiling.

Child: Thank you!- he added before going with his stuffed toy into the play area.

Monty: You know all the kids name's?

Sun:Of course I do!

Monty: Dam... I certainly couldn't do that.- they said suddenly their phone ringing, Monty being happy they put it in silence mode other wise he would've blasted heavy metal in a daycare, which, for obvious reasons, wasn't the best idea- Is there somewhere I can answer this more privately?

Sun: Yup, the dressing room, it's over there.- they said pointing at it.

Monty: Thanks.- he said before rushing to the place picking up the phone, well knowing they shouldn't had.

Call:
Monty: What do you want Bon? I know you didn't forget shit in my room.

Bonnie: You fucked the daycare attendant?!

Monty: Not that.

Bonnie: Yes that! I can't believe you fucked that freak! Tell me, were you two have an affair?! You were weren't you?!- he asked aggressively.

Monty: Not at all! I didn't talk to them until we broke up!

Bonnie: LIAR! Can't believe you'd disrespect me like that. Tell me, which one of the freak did you fuck? That tranny Sun or the sex freak Moon?!

Monty: What the fuck Bon?! You do realize I'm also trans, right?! You dated a tranny.

Bonnie: Shut up. You're confused! You don't know shit and they're poisoning you with their shananigans!

Monty: Why do I even speak to you? You're a horrible person.

Bonnie: Says the good for nothing alcoholic. Tell me, do you even have a reason to live without me?! Are you even something without me?!- tears ran down the alligator's face, they wanted to lie has an answer, he didn't want to give them reason but, ending up saying what they really thought at the moment.

Monty:No.... I'm nothing without you.

Bonnie: That's right. No one has loved you but me. You're a mess without me. And honestly? I don't care about you anymore, you pushed me past my limit with your stupid testing. So go off. Kill yourself. End your miserable life.- the rabbit hanged up, leaving the room silence, Monty crying, not wanting to be around the daycare, they ran out of it sobbing leaving the daycare attendant confused, but unable to chase after.

The bassist ran over to their motorcycle, before driving home, it's not like they had a birthday party in the afternoon so they didn't care to stay the rest of the hours. They entered their bedroom, the sadness turning into rage has they barged in their room.

Monty: STUPID, STUPID STUPID! WHY DID I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!-rhey shouted has they threw the things on their desk to the ground, trying to find his stash.

Then they fliped the table frustrated before flipping over their bed, taking from under it a bottle of vodka and drinking half of it before punching the wall at least three times, frustrated. Their hand bled but it wasn't enough, they hadn't let out all of their emotions, so they threw their bookcases down, before downing the rest of the drink and throwing it at the wall. Their mind wandering off to the broken pieces of glass, picking one up and closing their left hand with it inside. He groaned in pain but finally, they had calmed down, they moved to their balcony, still clutching their hand and sat on the ground, sobbing for hours on end.
**
Sun: Monty!- they shouted of no use to the taller who fled their work place.

What happened to him? I don't know! They were fine before that call- oh. Oh no. What do you mean "oh no"?! You don't think it was Bonnie? ...Fuck it would explain it well. You need to check on them after work. You read my mind.

The daycare attendant continued the rest of day working, once they were finally out they got the bus home. They got out of the bus and went over to Monty's place, Roxy letting him in. Now they stood in front of the bedroom door, taking a deep breath before knocking on it.

Sun: Monty? My star?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD