Decisions (requested)

Start from the beginning

"I've been better. I have a killer headache." he said, laying his head on her shoulder. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Awwww." y/n said, putting her hand on Jason's face. "Another hangover?" she asked. He nodded his head to answer with a pout on his face, knowing y/n was a sucker for that sort of thing.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much." Justin suggested, rolling his eyes. He didn't like seeing his brother getting so close to y/n even though she is his best friend, too. He knew that his brother loved every minute of it, which made him dislike it even more.

"Y/n, do you want to help me get some snacks together?" Justin stood up and waited for her to join him right after he asked.

"Go do it yourself. Laying on her is making me feel better." Jason said, smiling with his eyes closed. He knew what he was doing and so did Justin. His blood boiled with anger for his irritating brother. He was tired of him getting in the way every time y/n came over to see him.

Justin grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her up, making Jason fall onto the couch. His eyes shot open when he did and he had an annoyed look on his face. Justin smirked at this.

"Go lay in your bed. She didn't come over here to be your pillow." Justin told him.

"She didn't come over here to be your slave, either. She was fine on the couch with me, weren't you, y/n?" Jason was now standing up not too far from where y/n and Justin stood.

"I'm not making her help me, she wants to. Don't you, y/n?" Justin said. Y/n looked between the two of them for a little while, not knowing what to say. She wanted them both to be happy since they're two of her closest friends and she wanted to please both of them even if she didn't understand why they were fighting.

"Um, okay. How about I go help Justin with the snacks.." she paused, allowing Justin to smile and Jason to make a sour face at what she said. "But... I'll bring back some water and aspirin and Jason can lay in my lap as we watch tv or something. Is that cool?" y/n finished, looking between the two of them. Justin was now the one to frown as Jason smirked in victory.

"Sounds good to me." Jason said, sitting on the couch and stretching his arms out to put his hands behind his head. Justin couldn't even look at him. The jealousy was building up in his veins and if he wasn't careful he'd let it get the best of him. He chose to just go in the kitchen with y/n following close behind.

He didn't waste any time to get a couple of bowls and grab the snacks they had. He filled one with y/n's favorite chips since they always had a big bag of them in the house in case she came over, he made sure of it. Y/n reached around him and grabbed a chip to eat before she spoke up.

"So what was that about in there?" she asked Justin. She leaned on the counter and faced him to be able to tell if he was trying to lie to her or not. She had a feeling he would.

"What was what about?" he asked in a low tone since he wasn't in a very good mood anymore. He continued filling another bowl with an assortment of candy.

"You and Jason arguing over.. nothing, basically. What's up with you two?"

"Nothing. We get tired of each other sometimes and argue about stupid stuff." he mumbled. He grabbed a pack of popcorn out of the cabinet and walked around y/n to the microwave on the other side of the counter. She moved to be closer to him.

"You're lying, Justin. I can see right through you." y/n told him. He looked at her.

"No, you can't."

"I can. It's pretty easy, too, since you're as white as Casper." she said, letting a smile take over her face. Justin formed a small smile as well. He just couldn't stay upset with her around.