17 Khushi is ready

Start from the beginning

"Tell me about your husband"

"He is kept alone in a secured room that is with a grill gate. He fears blood and recently fears of me"

"Fears of you?"

"Yes, when he pounced on me, I cut my wrist to save myself. He got horrified to see the oozing blood. He rushed away from me. And after that, whenever he sees me, he hides behind a wall or a bed"

"That means, he feels fear to face you"

"Kind of..."

"Even though he is sexually harassed he behaves differently with you"

"Yes, Swamiji..."

"Tell me what else have you observed from your husband"

"Like what?"

"Does he sleep well?"

Khushi nodded no thoughtfully.

"I observed him last night, he didn't sleep... his friend said that he is not at all sleeping."

"Mmm"

"Why are you very particular about sleep?" she asked curiously.

"Sleep is essential to all. Sleep calms the human down. Without sleep, we can't make him normal. Sleep cleans our brains. When we sleep, more cerebrospinal fluid flushes through the brain to wash away harmful proteins and toxins that build up during the day. Sleep is important to a number of brain functions. Sleep helps to prepare our brains for learning new things. If we are well-rested, we can pay attention to new information that we come across in our daily experience. During sleep, the brain replays memories from the day, making the neural connections stronger"

Khushi widened her eyes. Does sleep have a major role in one's life?

"You can see the difference in your husband if he sleeps well"

"Ohh..."

"Then what he does?"

"He utters only one word NO. He groans and makes a weird sounds... eats on his own spilling the food all around the plate. He looks calm all the time, loses his control when gets harassed with sexual feelings"

"It's because no one would have talked to him. that's why he is not speaking. He is just like a kid. He will repeat what he sees from others"

"Ohh..."

"Ok... send me the medicine immediately. We will find a solution to this problem and get your husband rid of the horrible situation"

"Can we do it?"

"If you are dedicated"

"Means?"

"You should do to treat your husband as per our instruction. We will guide you. You have to follow our instructions."

Khushi nodded ok.

"Thank you, Swamiji"

"You are welcome"

The meeting was over. Khushi checked her mobile. Meena had sent her address to Khushi.

Taking the sample, Khushi came out. She didn't find anyone in the living room. She left RM without making a noise. Sending the medicine to Meena, Khushi got back.

"Khushiji, you said you are going to sleep"

"Yes... but the headache killed me. So, brought this tablet" she showed her headache pills.

"I would have given you the tablet if you had asked me...?"

"Do you have? I don't know. Next time, I will get it from you" Khushi said.