"Yeah, you're right..." Hange admitted with the same helpless smile. "I cant."

________________________________

"My goal is to kill Zeke..." Levi answered who was on the plank wagon beside a still non-awoken Y/N whose arm was 80% healing. as Commander Magath as Peick was behind him. "Our interests align. Theo Magath. Peick Finger. " 

A long pause of silence aroused through each side despite the loud marches of the Colossal titans.

Though that pause did not last long at all.

"That stupid motherfucker..." a mutter that was filled with a vile venom of anger shocked both shocked Commander Magath, Peick, Hange, and most of all Levi. "I don't fucking care if hes my brother... That monkey ass bitch needs to know the feeling of karma and death...

"Y-Y/N?!!" Hange exclaimed in shock.

Y/N sat up from the wagon though her eyes glared from the ground then at both Peick and Magath.

"Why does she have the marks?" Peick asked.

"Isn't that a nice way of greeting me back, Ms. Peick" Y/N chuckled.

"Well, would you look at that... Y/N Yeager still lives" Magath looked not impressed at all.

Y/N was then suddenly dragged by the arm as he hugged her. He placed his hand on the back of Y/N's head pushing her head into his. Both of their foreheads touched as Levi couldn't and wouldn't let her go

"Levi..." Y/N muttered her face softening seeing Levi getting emotional. Levi's eyes were shit closed as tears slowly go out of his lids.

Y/N couldn't help it and hugged him back. Being in the paths and her stupid dad's memories felt like many years have passed and finally, she was back where she feels like her true home.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." Levi muttered.

Y/N placed both of her hands beside Levi's bandaged face. This was all Zeke's fault. She didn't care if it was her brother. She'll make him pay for all of the shits he has done.

Y/N gave Levi a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Levi... You know cause whenever I lose blood you'll always be my type."

"Oh my god..." Levi tsked as Y/N laughed.

"By the way... I should call you Lev by now cause you lost an eye." Y/N smirked as Levi placed pinched the bridge of his nose though he was happy that his only sunshine was now smiling.

Though the moment was interrupted by Magath.

"I've heard that the two of your skills combined rivaled even that of the Nine Titans. But look at you now." Magath said rising his gun up. "How do you intend to dodge my bullet?"

"Can't you see I can heal you motherfuc-"

"I can't dodge any bullet." Y/N was cut off by Levi taking her hand and speaking. "But I've presented myself and my lover in this miserable state to my enemy. Will you shoot or will you listen? It's up to you. "

"Then let me ask you before I shoot. You said you'd kill Zeke. Where is he right now?" Magath asked.

"I believe Eren has absorbed him so he can make use of his Royal Blood. Or should I say, the founding titan absorbed him." Hange defended.