Hange then glanced to Y/N peacefully being covered with steam as her arm very slowly heals back along with the rest of her major injuries.

"I don't know about Y/N... She couldn't possibly eat Zeke since he was alive with us... But I'm very glad she's also fine." Hange smiled seeing Y/N then went back to stitching Levi's face and finishing it with one last cut.

Hange sighed as they faced the small campfire. They gave a glance at Levi who was wrapped with a bandage almost 90% of their face and Y/N who looks a bit better as her scars and injuries were mostly healed but her arm was halfway through healing 100%.

Hange looked back at the campfire placing their chin on their plan sighing. "What to do now?... It's not like we can stop Zeke with just the three of us... Guess we can only leave it to Armin or Commander Pixis now... Even if Eren betrayed Zeke, the Yeagerist will still rule this island with the spinal fluid and we'll be on the run on this island for the rest of our life..."

Hange paused for a second deeply thinking.

"Perhaps it's simply our turn. Even though we think we're doing the right thing...Once the time changes, well fine ourselves in the cells," Hange then glanced at the two with a helpless smile. "Maybe we should just live here together. What do you think Y/N, Levi??"

Suddenly the area around Hange changed for a split second shocking them in horror. "That was... It can't be... Eren's destroying the whole world?!"

"Levi!! Y/N!" Hange then looked at Levi with shock seeing him rising.

"That Beast piece of shit... Where is he?" Levi grumpily muttered.

Hange grasped his shoulders pushing him softly down. "You should lie down... Zeke's headed to Shiganshina together with the Yeagerist. Half a day has passed since then..."

Levi's eyes widen in realization as he then once again sits up. "Y/N!!" 

He was more shocked seeing Y/N healing as steam danced around her with marks of the after transformation. Though what saddened him more was that Y/N wasn't waking up.

"She hasn't woken up yet. I was also surprised she suddenly began to heal..." Hange said.

Levi was about to stand up to go to Y/N but was stopped by Hange saying. "You're in a worse condition... Y/N can heal though it's much slower than any titan shifter..."

Levi sighed in frustration as he then plunked himself back into the thin bed.

"Just what happened?" Hange asked.

"I screwed up and Y/N had to lose an arm for it..." Levi muttered sadness filled in his eyes. "I failed... To notice his resolve to die for his cause." 

The shorty lift his right hand seeing that his pointing and middle finger were missing as they were freshly open with blood. "I let him get away again..."

"I'm sure you want to get your revenge... But now-"

"If we just... Run away and keep on hiding... What will we have left?" Levi cut them off surprising Hange.

"Oh, so you heard me talking to myself..."  Hange sighed with a helpless smile.

"What are you making?" Levi was not so pointed cause he was pointing with his thumb to what it looks like a board with wheels. "Are you planning to carry us with that by horse?? I know you're not the type who can stay outside of the action."