Y/N stood silent... That defeating silence made Eric uncomfortable as it lasted for more than a minute... For a minute, Y/N stood absolutely silent. Y/N's back was in front of Eric.

"Kid??"

And with that, Y/N faced Eric who had a frown on her face that indicated she was not in the mood to be disturbed at all as she replied. "Fuck you..."

______________________________

"Judging from their direction and speed, the ships are withdrawing straight back to Marley. They probably think we Marleyan forces won't make it back alive after seeing the Rumbling..."

"No, it's a smart move..." Commander Magath answered Peick who had gotten out of her titan form. The two were gazing at the Colossal Titans' slow marching. "Now they can let the rest of the nation know about the situation as fast as possible. It's better than just waiting for those things to crush us all..."

"But now there's nothing more we can do..." Peick admitted then glanced at Magath. "Do you have any plans on how to stop them?"

Magath paused but then gritted his teeth whilst he answered. "No... But we'll keep our pathetic struggle till the end."

"UmmMMMmmM..." Both Commander Magath and Peick were startled looking at them dumbfounded.

Suddenly Peick controlled her titan and dashed up to Hange.

"W-Wait!!!" Hange pleaded as they placed their hands up exclaiming. For Hange's relief, Peick stopped glaring at them. "Just don't eat me, okay?? I don't have any weapons on me right now."

Commander Magath immediately took a gun out of his belt and aimed it at Hange.

Of course, Hange was sweating as they then pointed to a horse that was carrying a small cart in the distance. "Oh? The couple over there? Please don't worry. They're both completely harmless who barely escaped death."

______________________________

"Hey!, Oliver, what's wrong?!!" A yeagerist came off of his horse and dashed to his friend's dead body. "Hang in there--"

His sentence was cut off by a bullet being shot right through him falling right beside his friend.

The one who shot the bullet was none other than Hange with a shotgun. Hange had no choice but to fire once more to kill him as a tear fell down their cheek. They had no choice as many more tears continued to fall.

"There's no one chasing us now,  Levi, Y/N..." Hange muttered tearing their cloak wrapping the half around Levi's right side face while the other on Y/N's bleeding and a missing arm.

Some time passed as Hange was able to gather supplies and a tent as well as set a small fire.

Hange looked at Y/N who was slowly healing as steam was around her. They were still dumbfounded at the fact that Y/N had somewhat Titan healing powers though it was much slower than any they've seen.

Though one thing that confused Hange was that Y/N had the marks after transforming into a titan. Did Y/N transform? Though there wasn't any sign of another titan anywhere near her.

"Thank God for Y/N having healing abilities because these medical supplies aren't enough for the two of you..." Hange muttered stitching Levi's face from the end of his chin up to the top of his eyebrows including another line just near his ear. "Everyone got turned into a titan... But you two survived. It must be the same reason why you're still alive even with such an injury because you're an Ackerman..."