I needed to stop that, acting like I ever had a chance. She probably forgot about me by now. Well, I hope not because I still need to ask her a few questions for chemistry class.

While I was already starting my report for it I was just missing the last questions and I would be done.

My dad was downstairs probably drinking. I needed to finish my homework before he realized I was awake and began to mess with me.

Knowing I was up late would probably upset him which is why I just pretended to be asleep until he fell asleep.

I had learned how to live with it after all how to avoid it but u just wished I never had to in the first place.

Before I went to sleep I would open my curtain a little to see outside and the neighbors house which for some reason one of the windows was always open.

I don't think I would ever be able to do that but props to them I guess.

While I was observing I saw a car stop right in front of the house.

The car belonged to Jackson Whittemore. I knew he lived across the street. Either he was really drunk or probably arguing with Lydia in the car but then I was confused when I watched Angelina get out of his car.

I felt my heart drop at the fact she was with Jackson but then everything made sense when I watched her walk up to the house I was just looking at the neighbors house.

She lived next door and I never noticed.

Probably because I only looked out the window when I  couldn't sleep or because I always left early in the mornings instead at the same time as her.

I stood there for a second trying to process all the times I could've crossed paths with her. It almost seemed not possible to never notice her.

I think I would've known if Angelina Griffin lived next door.

I definitely knew Jackson lived across the road.

Then something caught my attention. A figure in the window I was just looking at and it was waving at me...god she caught me. Shit.

It was Angie waving at me and I was standing there like a stalker but I just waved back then she was trying to say something but I couldn't really make it out.

'I can't hear,' I mouthed, then pointed to my ear, nodding and that was enough for her to understand and she walked away from the window.

Maybe she just decided to give up on what she was trying to say which made me sad because I did want to listen to her but then she came back again with a notebook.

'Can you climb out' was spelled out in big letters and I just nodded.

I didn't even know if I could but I could try.

Anything to just talk to her.

And she was serious because right after I looked down to figure out how to get out of my window I looked up to see her climbing out of hers which was easier since there was a roof right outside it that helped her.

I just looked back and made sure my bed seemed like there was someone in it then I went to climb out of my window which was kinda hard and I might've fell but it was fine.

I just gathered myself back up and went to jump the fence that was connected to her side of the house which was easier and there she was waiting for me she even went to try and help me but I managed to get over.

After the adrenaline I realized I had just sneaked out of my house I don't think I've ever done that.

I just sneaked out of my house for her.