#10

The next day,

Second day of school. And life is better than ever tbh. It's fun making new friends. I get up and get ready for the day.  I first go to my bathroom and change. I wear something lazy cause really after the first day of school , you can stop trying.

I wear this

I wear this . A simple black oversized tee and white sweats. And I just wear some slides cause tbh I really don't care. In a few weeks soccer try outs open up so I have been practicing. And my back is killing me. I then just do my regular makeup concealer,blush, mascara, highlighter on nose and inner corner. And lip balm. I decided today I'm just not gonna eat breakfast. So I brush my hair and teeth. And put deodorant and perfume. And shortly after I head out.

I make it too school and I see Sierra. She's waiting for me. How sweet. I totally forgot that I didn't get her number or anything. " hey!" I wave as I walk up to her. " oh hi there you are!" Sierra says. Jaden told me him or Javon weren't gonna be at school cause of something? But Jaden told me that he wants to hangout today so? Me and Sierra basically chill all day. Since I mean that's the only friend I have . I got her socials and number.

It's after school and Jaden said to meet me at this park that was near. So I did. But I don't see him? " hi!" He says jumping from behind me. " wtf!" I yell. " sorry" Jaden says . " hey" I say hugging him. " hey." He smiles. " so why here exactly?" I ask. " eh cause I don't like always hanging out at my place or yours" jaden says. " understandable" I say nodding my head. " yeah so it's a little park date. I mean the park is empty" he says . " wait date?" I say confused. " I'm sorry that's not what I meant" he says nervously. " it's all good." I day smiling. We ride on the swings. And play a bit of soccer with the ball I took with me. After a little while we decided to head over to my place. Cause we were gonna go swimming. As we planned. When we get there no ones home. This is very rare. We change into our swim suits and get into the pool. " it's freezing!" I yell as I slowly step it. " oh really" jaden says with a smirk on his face. He pushes me into the water. I knew it. " are you shitting me" I say. "haha" jaden says." help me up!" I say . " fine" he says. I smirk. He reaches his hand out and I pull him with me. " haha" I say mocking him. We swim around a little untill we decided to dry off and eat ice cream. We are sitting on the chairs outside , wrapped in towels and eating icecream. " so there's something Ive been meaning to confess for a little while" Jaden says shaking his leg. " mhm?" I say eating my icecream. " your not who I thought you were, I mean we used to hate eachother ever since we were babies but I guess I've never tried to get to know you and that's my fault." He says. " and I'm sorry , I'm so glad I got to know you though. These past 2 months have been the best with you. What I guess I'm trying to say is, I like you .. more than friends." Jaden says. " Jaden I-" I say . " I like you too" I say smiling.

A/N : it's 5:12 in the morning and I have to wake up at 8 help.

^^^ it was* it's 9:30 now 💀💀