The Wedding

Gage:

His jaw nearly dropped when you walked down the aisle, your dress reaching to the ground. Your hair and make up were lightly done. To be honest, he looked great in his tux.

You both smiled as you shared the 'I do's', staring into each other's eyes. After the priest finished, you both shared a sweet, passionate deep kiss. You held it for only a minute, the cheers fading as you stared into your now husbands eyes with love. 

You guys did drive away on the honeymoon in the Twin Mil, original. And you went super fast.  

Wyatt:

He tried his best to stay grinning, but the sight of you in your wedding dress was truly outstanding. You smiled all the way while walking down the aisle, whispering a compliment about how hot he looked in a tux to Wyatt. He returned, of course.

After the priest had you say the lines, you both shared a kiss, and Wyatt managed to slip his tongue into your mouth. If this was your first married kiss, it ought to be a good one. You fully enjoyed the short make-out session, and he did too, hints to his grinning.

He had 'just married' painted on the back of his truck before you guys rode off.

Brandon:

He had to blink a little to process how beautiful you were. Your dress fitted you so well, and your face seemed to glow. He smiled as you came down the aisle, and it made you chirpy. One thing was that he never smiled, and second was that he looked so good doing it.

After the share of words, you immediately leap to kiss him, catching him by surprise. You had finally taught him to put his hands on your hips, and he did so. You let your arms wrap around his neck loosely before pulling away with a huge grin. 

He for once allowed you to fly the Quik N Sik, you both having the time of your life on your way to the honeymoon. 

Rhett:

He immediately knew it was you. Of course, you were his beautiful bride. You smiled, trying to hurry and get down the aisle. You caught a glance of the side booths and saw Rhett's mom crying, and your favorite cake? Yes! Rhett made sure of it. 

After the priest finishes, you kiss him sweetly, and he takes no time to kiss you back. Afterwards, you pull back and he decides you get the first slice of cake. You loved it, so, hand in hand, you walked off, ready to eat your beautiful wedding cake.

You guys drove through hotwheels city for a while before actually going on the honeymoon, but at least you still got to be with the love of your life, and he got to be with his.