Your first kiss on the cheek

Gage:

You and Gage were hanging out playing video games, so far you were winning. Although it's because a familiar someone kept looking at you and not paying attention to the game. It gave you butterflies. By the last ten minutes of the game, which would've gone on if you didn't deploy your sneaky plan, you had an idea. He was so into the game, winning (which you couldn't let happen) so you scooted over. He didn't even notice. When you were close enough, you leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. He began to blush after feeling the sensation, falling into a heartfelt stare and losing the game. After a moment, he processed what you had done. "(Y/n)!"

"What? I wanted to win!" You told him, making him shake his head. He was still blushing. 

"You didn't have to-" You pecked him on the cheek again, and he blushed massively. You laughed so hard at his expression. 

Wyatt:

You had just finished driving around with Wyatt. He was teaching you how to drive the jump truck. You loved spending time with him. He was your crush, and you just loved him. On the way back to your house, you both laughed so much. You even stared a little too much, it breaking out into  a blush. When he stopped the truck, he turned to you. "Alright, here we are." You smiled at him widely. 

"Thanks I loved it." You told him cheerily, earning his cocky grin. He closed his eyes and pointed to himself with his thumb. 

"Well, I'm glad ya did! I would consider myself-" You interrupted his confident speech with a kiss on the cheek, making him blush. "Aw shucks..." He said, grinning and looking away from you. You smiled confidently, stepping out of the truck and waving goodbye. He waited until you got inside to leave. Isn't he the best?

Brandon:

You and Brandon were in the lab working together, and he was obviously upset. By what was beyond you at the moment, but you had to cheer him up somehow. You tried everything for the whole day-YOU EVEN BOUGHT HIM TACOS! Your response when he rejected it was, 'More for me!' You couldn't help seeing your friend-and crush-be so mad. You decided this couldn't go on any longer. He had to be something other than mad. You walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek fiercely, making him blush. He slowly turned to you. "Why did you do that?" He asked in a serious tone. You groaned, rolling your eyes quickly. 

"C'MON YOU GOTTA BE HAPPY!" You shouted to him, almost playfully. He sighed. 

"That's just gonna make me flustered, (Y/n)."

"So be it!" You yelled, marching out of the room. What you didn't know, is that he felt the spot you kissed him and smiled. 

Rhett:

You were spending time with Rhett all day. You had finished drinking your boba teas, laughing the whole way through, when you thought you ought to thank him. When you were leaving, you stopped and he noticed. He looked at you, smiling. You smiled back, stepped up, and pecked his cheek, leaving him speechless as you walked off.