Turned into a baby?! Wyatt

You were having a normal day in your house, reading, drawing, whatever it is that you do, when Larry bursts in, holding what seems to be a baby. Not just any baby. It looked like Wyatt!
"Hey (Y/n), I'm sorry but I made an invention to shrink things and it turns out it accidentally shrunk Wyatt's age. By 14 years say. Could you watch him while I fix it?"

Your reaction is a stutter and a nod. "O-oh, okay." You take the baby, him being very jumpy. He seemed happy to be in your arms.

"Thanks a lot!" Larry yells as he runs out the door. You sigh, sitting little Wyatt on your lap and looking out the window, then to him.

"What're we gonna do?" You said, adding a hum. Just then, an idea came into your mind...

You laid him down on the couch, and he began to roll off. You jumped to stop him, saying, "No no no NO NO!" You stuttered out the words, him laughing. You smirked. "Oh you think that's funny, huh?" You asked. He seemed to understand, looking into your eyes as you laid him back down. "Well, what about this?!" You began to tickle his tummy, and he laughed uncontrollably. You knew where to get him in the future when he was older. Right now, you watched his adorable laughter. He squirmed around, and you picked him up, giving him several kisses on the face. You even allowed him to plant a very slobbery one on your face. You wiped it off in return but he seemed to enjoy this.