Deep Kisses

Gage:

You and Gage were driving around when it started to rain. Heavy rain too. And not just that but the tire went flat. Gage was forced to get out and fix it, but the good thing is you had an umbrella spare. You were both also laughing the whole way through. Afterwards, he stood up, and when he did, you both met each other's eyes. It only took a blink for him to lean down and kiss you deeply. As soon as he touched your lips, you began to melt in. You loved when he did this. Despite the rain, you put the umbrella down after closing it to kiss him back.  

Wyatt:

Wyatt and you were hanging out, driving the jump truck. He was telling you everything he could do, you were complimenting and slightly flirting. It was a great day. But that was when the truck's 'check engine' light turned on. You and him weren't too mad, in fact, this meant you could spend more time together. After he checked everything, he came out from the hood of the vehicle just to meet your eyes. You blushed a little, but you loved being this close. It didn't take even a second for him to pull you into that deep kiss. 

Brandon:

You and Brandon were running around the mall. You both had just enough money to buy anything, but you were window shopping really. Throughout the whole place, you couldn't find anything, so, you both headed to the middle. Once you reached it, a familiar song came on. You loved this song and began to dance, Brandon not joining along at first. You eventually got him to, and you both had a great time. By the time the dance ended, you were both in a close position, staring at each other. It took Brandon a second, but he ended up bringing you into a deep kiss. One you loved.

Rhett:

You and Rhett were hanging out at the park. Swinging, riding the marigoround, being children again. You guys had a great time, you may have even laughed too much. At the end of the day, you both were getting ice cream, arguing how each flavor is better. When you guys came to a park bench, and finished your ice cream, you couldn't help but stare. You just loved Rhett so much. After that you both stood up, meeting eyes. It didn't take forever for Rhett to kiss you, but he blushed while doing so. It was a deep, loving kiss. One which you enjoyed thoroughly.