Turned into a baby?! Brandon

You were having a normal day in your house, reading, drawing, whatever it is that you do, when Larry bursts in, holding what seems to be a baby. Not just any baby. It looked like Brandon!
"Hey (Y/n), I'm sorry but I made an invention to shrink things and it turns out it accidentally shrunk Brandon's age. By 14 years say. Could you watch him while I fix it?"

Your reaction is a stutter and a nod. "O-oh, okay." You take the baby, him being very jumpy. He seemed happy to be in your arms.

"Thanks a lot!" Larry yells as he runs out the door. You sigh, sitting little Brandon on your lap and looking out the window, then to him.

"What're we gonna do?" You said, adding a hum. Just then, an idea came into your mind...

You pulled him into a high chair and pulled out some yogurt. He seemed to be a very serious baby. No smiling? Well, that's new. You fed him a couple scoops, cleaning him up afterwards. He allowed you to, leaning in like a prince getting cleaned by a maid. This was crazy. You laughed a little, feeding him another. Or at least trying to. You stopped when he held up his hand as if he was older than one. He closed his eyes and took the spoon, shoving it into your mouth instead. He wasn't smiling when you accepted, but he seemed content when you enjoyed the scoop. You shook your head. "Brandon, I swear." You laughed a bit, opening your mouth and taking another bite. He then took a napkin and tapped your face, telling you to open your mouth afterwards by saying 'ah'.