How They Gained Their Feelings

Gage:

When you guys first met, Gage actually didn't know he liked you. He found out after a while when you two became close friends. After his feelings were revealed to him, he started to act differently around you. Like, in cute ways. Avoiding eye contact, blushing upon noticing your smile, stuttering at points, etc. Little did he know whenever you first met him, you found him kind of cute. 

Wyatt:

The way you and Wyatt first met was actually pretty cliche. It started with him flirting with you, and you played hard to get; ignoring him at all costs. He was physically attracted to you at first. But when you gained a friendship, he fell head over heels for you. Everything about you seemed so interesting and amazing. He would never find out you thought the same way. 

Brandon:

At first, Brandon didn't really care. He liked you, as a friend, and was pretty much always in his 'I don't care' moods as usual. You were the one to strike up conversations, although he usually had either complex or short answers to your questions. He seemed to always ignore you. If only he knew before that when you and him came closer, he'd fall in love with you. And in the cutest way too---c'mon! It's Brandon!

Rhett:

Rhett was always nice to everyone, especially you! You two were best friends--awesome friends! He enjoyed spending time with you, and he didn't understand exactly what he was feeling. That is, until he told his friends. They all said it was what was called a 'crush'. At first, Rhett didn't understand. But, as you grew closer, he then learned what it felt like to love somebody. More than a simple crush.