When He Accidentally Hits You

Gage:

When you felt pain strike through you, you immediately brought your hand to that spot. That was when he realized and came closer to you. "I'm so sorry." He began to tell you. You stepped back and let out a tear, shaking your head. He frowned and looked away from you. "I didn't mean to hit you." Gage said, trying to meet your eyes. He really felt bad, seeing if you were okay.

Wyatt:

Suddenly, you felt pain in your face and brought your hand to it. "What happened?" Wyatt asked, his voice still raised. After realization, his face softened into a frown. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry baby." He pulled you in and hugged you, planting kisses on your forehead. You fought the urge to lean into his touch, stepping away and crying a little. He mentally kicked himself, checking your face.

Brandon:

You gasped in shock, feeling the spot where pain was. Brandon's eyes widened when he realized. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry." He told you softly before bringing you into a hug. "I did not mean to hit you." He hugged you tighter, brushing your back and placing a kiss on your forehead. "Please forgive me." You fought the urge to nod or shake your head, making him feel even worse.

Rhett:

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Rhett immediately yelled out, realizing what he'd done. You knew it was an accident but it hurt. You stepped back, but he pulled you into a tight hug, kissing your cheek. You didn't hug back, but you accepted his love.