Holidays Together

Gage: Fourth Of July:

You sat beside Gage, holding his hand and waiting for fireworks to explode before you. Once they did, you jumped a little, whimpering slightly before smiling at the sight. "It's so pretty!" You exclaimed, turning to him.

"Pretty like you." He told you sweetly, making you squeeze his hand tighter before a firework interrupted the moment. 

Wyatt: Thanksgiving:

You had just finished cooking with Gammy Gram when you went to wash some eggs you splattered onto yourself. "She's a keeper!" Gammy muttered to Wyatt before you walked down, swiping your hands through the air. 

"You have such a sweet grandmother." You uttered quietly to Wyatt, who smiled in return. "I really do enjoy this family." 

Brandon: Halloween:

You came down the stairs in your costume, that being horns and bat-looking wings, and you saw Brandon dressed up as an angel. Cliche. You smiled, your mouth agape slightly. "You're so cute." You told him, high fiving yourself mentally for making him wear it. He turned to you, the same facial expression he has on everyday plastered onto his face.

"Stop it." Brandon groaned, adjusting the halo on his head. You stepped over and helped with his cricked wing. 

Rhett: Christmas:

You pulled out a small, red box, and Rhett dragged in a large green box, making your jaw drop. "Babe," You began to say, slightly shaking your head after a trance. "You didn't have to-" You stopped when he groaned and propped it upright. "Now you make me feel bad." You muttered quietly, scooting over. 

"Wait!" He told you before you ripped open the gift. "Family tradition! You need to hang up an ornament!" Rhett then pulled out a heart shaped ornament with your first initial on it. "Here!" You smiled before placing it on the tree. After a moment of gazing at it, you leaped to him and wrapped him in a hug.