When You Ride With Them

You are currently inside their vehicle. 

Gage:

"This probably goes so fast!" You told Gage, earning his precise nod. 

"Yeah, you know I always get the fast ones." As he told you, you pouted, earning his frown. "What?" 

"I'm not fast." You told him sadly, making him smirk. 

"No but you make a lot of things go fast," He paused for a moment. "Like my heart for example." he raised his hands and looked towards the steering wheel. 

"Well you're making my heart race in that suit!" You told him, making him slightly blush.

Wyatt:

"I FREAKING LOVE YOUR TRUCK!" You yelled out, making him grin cockily.

"Yup, it's really nice inside here. But," He paused, making you raise an eyebrow while smiling slightly. "It's all the better with you." He tapped your nose, making you shrink back and giggle. He stared, grinning at you, and you smirked. 

"I think this truck makes you all the hotter." You climbed closer, and he blushed a little, but held a smile. Your voice fell into a whisper as you went on. "Why don't you take off that helmet?"

"Whoa, now hang on." He began, raising his hands a bit. "Now, I'd never say 'no', but how 'bout we drive the truck, then you can back it up." He told you. You began to sit back and smirk. He realized. "The truck, (Y/n)! You are so dirty sometimes, I swear!" 

Brandon:

"You have so many gadgets in here!" You exclaimed. 

"Yeah, it's pretty decent." After his words came out in a serious tone, you snapped towards him. 

"What do you mean decent? Brandon you are, and excuse my language, a bad-"

"Hey! Hey! I get it!" He cut you off, waving his arms around. "It is pretty nice." As he looked around the place, you smirked, crawling closer. 

"You know what's also nice?" He gave you a questionable look after the question. "You in that suit." You cooed, making him roll his eyes. 

Rhett:

"WOW! I LOVE IT!" You screamed out. 

"ME TOO!" Rhett joined in. "IN FACT," He paused for a moment, leaving you in suspense. "I WILL LET YOU DRIVE IT!" You gasped. 

"REALLY?!" He nodded at your yelling and you leaped to hug him. "I LOVE YOU BABE!" 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He responded by yelling happily back.