Talking To His Best Friend

(This is before you admitted to him. Or he admitted to you)

Gage:

"Is it really that hard to get her attention?" Rhett asked Gage after they had indulged in a conversation about you and how Gage loved you so much. 

"Yes! Somehow it is!" Gage exclaimed out, raising his voice slightly. He sighed. "Maybe she's just too cool, you know? I'm not good enough for her." He stopped after those words, making Rhett frown.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on Gage!" Rhett began to say, waving his arms around a little. "You are awesome! If she doesn't like you back, she's at a loss!" 

"I don't wanna force her!" Gage told Rhett, stumbling on his words. "I just want her to know. I want her to know maybe it is meant to be."

Wyatt:

"But I thought you were the confident guy in the group, right?" Brandon said, earning Wyatt's nod. He had just finished going on about how perfect you were and how he couldn't tell you. 

"Yeah, but," Wyatt paused, slumping his shoulders a bit. "I don't know, she makes me nervous! When she smiles and looks into my eyes and stuff, ya know?" Brandon nodded, frowning as usual. 

"Maybe I could help you get her attention? It shouldn't be that hard for you." Brandon told his friend, making Wyatt give a thoughtful glance.

"Brandon, I don't just wanna get her attention, I wanna earn her love." Wyatt muttered almost too quietly for once. "I just don't feel like I can."

Brandon:

"Why don't you just tell her." Wyatt told Brandon after listening to him rant about how he wanted you so badly. He just didn't find the courage. 

"Not everyone is as confident as you, Wyatt." Brandon said, looking to the side sadly after a pause. "Well at least I'm not." Wyatt frowned. 

"Maybe you could use a cheesy pick up line?" Wyatt asked, genuinely trying to think up an idea. Brandon shook his head. 

"That's the thing, I want her to love me for me." Brandon sighed, hiding his face in his hands. "It's pretty much useless. What kind of girl likes a smart guy these days?" 

Rhett:

"How hard can it be, Rhett?" Gage said confidently to his friend, trying to be convincing. Rhett frowned and cupped his face, leaning onto a table thinking about everything he said to Gage about you. 

"Very hard." Rhett stated promptly, earning Gage's thoughtful pout. "I just wanna give her all my love, you know? Make sure she feels loved." Gage could almost smile at his friend's kind words towards you. 

"We can do this together, alright? I'm here for you." Gage told Rhett, making him smile a little. 

"Thanks buddy. And I'm here for you too." Rhett pat his friends shoulder a little too hard. Gage winced but stayed smiling, although it faltered. "I also wanna be there for her too."