If he said 'I love you' first

This is kind of how they'd say it and not how you'd react. How you react is up to you...

You had just finished bonding with your member, when, something caught your eye. It was his facial expression. Something was telling you he had something to say. When you asked, he replied like this...

Gage:

"(Y/n), I just really like you. No, I love you so much! Everything about you is so amazing and interesting to me. At first, I thought it was just because I thought you were cool, but now, I realize that I actually, like, love you."

Wyatt:

"(Y/n), I can't keep this secret to myself anymore. I really love you. Everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, everything that you do... I don't know how to tell you everything, but, I love you. I know this isn't my usual 'confident' answer, but, I love you."

Brandon:

"I don't know, I just...I have something to tell you, (Y/n). Ever since I met you, I know I've been somewhat rude, but, truth is, all that grew into feelings. What I am trying to say is, I love you. You're smart and kind, and on top of that beautiful. I really do love you, (Y/n)." 

Rhett:

"I don't think I can keep this down anymore. Listen, this is something huge but, I think I have what's called a crush on you? Not just a crush, but love. I love you, (Y/n) and everything about you. You are so nice to me unlike a lot of people. I think I fell for you. No, I know I fell for you. You are amazing and I love you." 

________________________________________________________________________________

And you say?

Write in the comments, I'll answer as them or what I think they'd say

Team Hot Wheels 2015 Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें